White Screen of Death

I'm curious and wondering if it should happen again ....just how technical it is to get it back up? ....loose connector(s), ribbons, ....static sensitive area...etc

Mine's been flawless since FAS got it back to me.

I had this issue week ago when I bought second hand AxeFx3. I dont have warranty so I didn't had much to loose. I am glad that I didn't send unit to repair, beacuse it was 3 minutes fix. Connectors were loosened, obviously from transport, and I just tighten them up little bit

Wow... as a technician, I would hope FAS would at least have me take a look for anything obvious. We could even communicate via video real time for documentation purposes. Seems like it could save much time and frustration. But, maybe they know it's something else beyond this scope.

Wow... as a technician, I would hope FAS would at least have me take a look for anything obvious. We could even communicate via video real time for documentation purposes. Seems like it could save much time and frustration. But, maybe they know it's something else beyond this scope.

They are always great, just felt sending it in was the way to go.

I'm surprised that you need to send it in. Usually this is just a connector that has come loose. You can fix it yourself in a couple minutes.

They made me send mine in. $45 shipping yippee. I have 2 years in electronics school. That would have been helpful information.

Yep, when I had to contact them, they were very patient and walked me through the process of repair. They kept reiterating though that at if I felt uncomfortable with any part of the process, I could just send it to them. Fantastic customer service. Not something one would typically expect from a Global leader in their industry!!

Back
Top Bottom