White Screen of Death

rnjscooter

Experienced
Was going to post about my first fly dates with Axe III. Fired it up after arriving back home and I have the white screen of death.

Help?!?!?!?!?!

PS. Thank the god Lord it didn't happen at the gig!

Was going to post about my first fly dates with Axe III. Fired it up after arriving back home and I have the white screen of death.

Help?!?!?!?!?!

PS. Thank the god Lord it didn't happen at the gig!

Carry on rack or checked? either way some of those flights can be pretty bumpy. Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

I am teaching right now but I heard this happen to someone else and I feel like Cliff chimed in and the user was able to fix it. I will search soon

So I guess there are 8 or 10 white screens of death threads. In one of them Cliff said he would rather NOT have customers fix it themselves. I may open a support ticket, but here is the deal. When I am on the road and it happens at sound check, a support ticket aint gonna cut it. I am going to HAVE to know how to fix this.

And I have always checked my rack and carry on my electric in a duo mono case. I don't see that changing anytime soon

... as with all tech (and amps too when you really get down to it), backups are necessary...

Sorry mate. Hope you get it sorted quickly.

It happened to me right out of box on arrival. I’m overseas in the middle of the Pacific.

Fractal took care of everything!

In the fastest possible manner imho!

Yeah, it was a major downer for me as well, but I didn’t have a tour to work like you. I hope you have backup!
No issues after repair for me . (Knock on wood) I still think it’s a great unit.
Get it out tomorrow if you can, maybe they will put a rush on it for you.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom