Not a Bug White screen and unresponsive unit when booting with a MIDI to USB interface plugged in.

My unit is inoperative when I boot it up with a generic MIDI to USB interface plugged in. The interface works well with old MIDI Keyboards and a couple other MIDI devices I own.

MidiToUSB.jpg

Does this same behavior occur if you connect other MIDI devices to the FM3?

If you connect your MIDI interface after the FM3 boots does it function correctly?

If you connect your MIDI interface after the FM3 boots does it function correctly?
If i boot my FM3 with USB plugged into my Mac Pro, I get the white screen every time, but if plug in after I turn FM3 on, works fine...don’t know if Issues are connected to OP.

I cannot say as I only use my MIDI devices through USB with the interface (I don't have any MIDI->MIDI cable to check it out either)

If I connect the interface after booting the "MIDI In" function properly, I do not have use for the "MIDI Out" so I cannot tell. It also boots up fine if only the "MIDI In" is plugged into the FM3.

If I connect the interface after booting the "MIDI In" function properly, I do not have use for the "MIDI Out" so I cannot tell. It also boots up fine if only the "MIDI In" is plugged into the FM3.
Which MIDI to USB converter are you using (brand, model)?

White Screen of Death.

Today I was using a pretty busy preset at about 80%.
I had the editor connected. I am on latest versions.

I was using the Looper when the white wave came across the display and locked it up. Reboot and seems normal.
Are people sending in their units when this happens ? Or a known Bug ?
I can attach the preset if this help.

Back
Top Bottom