• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? White screen and unresponsive unit when booting with a MIDI to USB interface plugged in.

JohnDoeJersey

My unit is inoperative when I boot it up with a generic MIDI to USB interface plugged in. The interface works well with old MIDI Keyboards and a couple other MIDI devices I own.

MidiToUSB.jpg

BryantP

Administrator
Does this same behavior occur if you connect other MIDI devices to the FM3?

If you connect your MIDI interface after the FM3 boots does it function correctly?

bradlake

Axe-Master

If you connect your MIDI interface after the FM3 boots does it function correctly?
If i boot my FM3 with USB plugged into my Mac Pro, I get the white screen every time, but if plug in after I turn FM3 on, works fine...don’t know if Issues are connected to OP.

JohnDoeJersey

I cannot say as I only use my MIDI devices through USB with the interface (I don't have any MIDI->MIDI cable to check it out either)

If I connect the interface after booting the "MIDI In" function properly, I do not have use for the "MIDI Out" so I cannot tell. It also boots up fine if only the "MIDI In" is plugged into the FM3.

Top Bottom