• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

White / Pink noise generator

cob666

Inspired
One of the songs we did with my last band was I Want You (She's So Heavy) by The Beatles and I designed a white/pink noise generator that I built into a volume pedal. This allows me to introduce white noise into my guitar sound for the end of the song.

Is this something I can accomplish with the Axe Fx? It would be nice to be able to assign a controller to an effect like this instead of using my home brew generator.

Thanks
-Chris

cob666

Inspired
NICE.
I'm so impressed by the Axe Fx and I haven't even received it yet.

UPS says it will be here tomorrow though :p

cob666

Inspired
The Axe Fx arrived yesterday and after spending a few minutes playing with presets I decided to give it a try. I took a slightly overdriven twin sound, added a synth in parallel, adjusted the parameters so it just spewed out white noise and it works if I adjust it manually. I haven't tried hooking up an expression pedal yet but that will be soon.

Thanks !

Top Bottom