White Lion's Hungry Intro and Rhythm 5153 FW19

are you using some kind of tricked out Les Paul with a Floyd Rose??

It's a primarily stock Alex Lifeson Signature LP Axcess Custom Shop. Floyd Rose is factory, has Graphtec Piezo system built into the Floyd. The only non-stock item is the Seymour Duncan Distortion pickup in the bridge position and the amber speed knobs.

The guitar is a beast, I love it!!

Mark

primarily stock Alex Lifeson Signature LP Axcess Custom Shop.

Anything other than the Bridge Pickup that isn't stock ?

I have to admit I'm jonesing for one of these BAD .... But ..., my current guitar ( mutt strat ) is the 1st one I've owned w/ Stainless Steel frets, and I'm seriously not sure if I could go back to Nickel Silver ....

Anything other than the Bridge Pickup that isn't stock ?

I have to admit I'm jonesing for one of these BAD .... But ..., my current guitar ( mutt strat ) is the 1st one I've owned w/ Stainless Steel frets, and I'm seriously not sure if I could go back to Nickel Silver ....

Bridge pu and Amber knobs are the only things non-stock.

Mark

The original was done with Leslie West's plexi and a Tube Screamer. With a Strat with a JB in the bridge. Would have been a cool way to showcase the new pedals in FW19 using that setup. Still a great song!

Very nice! Jealous, smooth and effortless....at least looks that way!

I got songs mixed up and was expecting a different song.........found it, "All join our hands" Would love to see you at least do the opening!

That's all good in my book. That riff was a great kick-off to the album. Vito got a little short-changed as being an EVH clone as he could do that style VERY well, but he's a very melodic player - not many have that like he did. Awesome playing and tone Mark.

Wow nice job Mark. Man I love that you play all this hair rock bring back the 80's !!! Vito was just a monster player you did him justice and that is hard to do. It's funny Mike lives about 90 mins from me every now and again I see him up in Tahoe he still plays out as far as I know.

Wow nice job Mark. Man I love that you play all this hair rock bring back the 80's !!! Vito was just a monster player you did him justice and that is hard to do. It's funny Mike lives about 90 mins from me every now and again I see him up in Tahoe he still plays out as far as I know.

gotta try a 'Rum Runner' at the Beacon. :D

Great job. Great tone! I just had to learn that song. Mark's preset sounds great with my 57' vintage hot rod strat w/ a tone zone in the bridge....i think this is the closest I'll ever get to the Bratta tone. The 5153 is great, but I swapped it with a CAMERON Ccv 2B and lowered the gain a tiny bit for my own taste.

Back
Top Bottom