FM3 White Lion - Little Fighter solo cover

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
The other day I hear the song “Little Fighter” from White Lion, and I forgot how amazing Vito Bratta from White Lion really was! He was one of the most underrated guitar players from the hair metal genre. So today I attempted the solo from this song, it’s not perfect, but here’s a quick take using my FM3. I accidentally put the Axe-Fx III logo at the end, but this was the FM3. Preset attached below.

Last edited:
Awesome song, so sad that he stopped playing due to sickness of his hand. you nailed the solo, spot on.o_O
would you mind sharing the preset?, best michael

Awesome song, so sad that he stopped playing due to sickness of his hand. you nailed the solo, spot on.o_O
would you mind sharing the preset?, best michael
Thanks Mike! Sure i'll attach below. I'm using 2 Ownhammer Friedman 4x12 IR's, i'll include a screenshot so you can see which ones. I'm using the latest firmware fyi.

Attachments

• HBE Europe Solo.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.22.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.22.07 PM.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 39
Thx for sharing, will try to recap hungry tomorrow with your preset And see how it goes. definetly one of the most underrated acts in europe from the 80‘s, keep on rocking... :cool:

Website of vendor ownhammer, you can buy the „ir„ packs there under section fractal. Those are not for free. Leon Todd offers gratefully some of his IR‘s for free. Just look around here in the forum, @axechange, or visit G66 there you can find tutorials and also shared presets.

Last edited:
The other day I hear the song “Little Fighter” from White Lion, and I forgot how amazing Vito Bratta from White Lion really was! He was one of the most underrated guitar players from the hair metal genre. So today I attempted the solo from this song, it’s not perfect, but here’s a quick take using my FM3. I accidentally put the Axe-Fx III logo at the end, but this was the FM3. Preset attached below.

Hi there, thx once again for the preset had to tweak a little and pick some nice cabs (i use the v30s from leon todd) might change those as im not 100% fine for this preset, but its defintely “hairy“ 80s style had a lot of fun playing with it. Best michael

Hi there, thx once again for the preset had to tweak a little and pick some nice cabs (i use the v30s from leon todd) might change those as im not 100% fine for this preset, but its defintely “hairy“ 80s style had a lot of fun playing with it. Best michael
Awesome, glad you had fun with it!

Vito had some great stuff. Very VH-influenced but he was very melodic and put together great parts and solos. That particular solo has a little bit of everything in it. Great job Matt!

Back
Top Bottom