Which rack cases to use?

Larcher

Inspired
Hey d00ds, I've been looking around for a rack case to put my axefx2 and my firestudio in because I really dislike them lying around with shit on top of them (computer screens etc)
I've been looking at some rack cases from 123dj but I'm not sure if they would be the right size? I've never used rack cases before in my life so I'm quite the noob in this regard.

Here are the ones I've been looking at:

Rack Cases

I'm mainly looking at the 8 space ones since I'll be getting probably a second presonus firestudio for more mic entris so that I may record drums eventually.

Any tips? You guys reckon the carpetted rack cases with wheel would be to "hot" to hold an axefx2 + 2x firestudio? I don't want my stuff to overheat.

edit: I've also been eyeing the Super Heavy Duty Shock Mount Racks dirrectly under the link I sent. They're a bit more expensive but they seem to be more padded or something.

Audio racks are all 19" and the axe FX II will fit any of them. You don't have to worry about overheating really, leave the front/rear covers off when in use and you're golden.

Back
Top Bottom