Which pedalboard are you using?

I haven't tried putting it in the case yet, lol. Not like there's any gigs anytime soon!
I've done two private gigs and transport to rehearsal every week, so I unfortunately have to move mine. Total ghetto. I am currently just putting it in the case and carefully carry it to my car with the lid propped open. It sucks and is highly risky, but I haven't been able to find a good case that will fit.

I've actually debated switching to using the FM3 on its own with my FCB 1010 (eProm). I have a nice padded case that will fit the FM3 and I wouldn't breakdown and cry if I broke the FCB. I just finally got the current rig dialed for live performance so I am not stoked to change to the FCB (I used to use it with my Elevenrack, so it isn't the worst thing).

What are you guys doing with cases for the Pedaltrains? I've got a set-up I'm happy with using the FM3, an expression pedal, and two-switch Mosky using an old Pedaltrain board I had lying around. It has a nice road case, but doesn't fit with the FM3 mounted.

I saw the answer above with the Temple Audio set-up, but curious what solutions people using Pedaltrain are employing to transport these boards.
My Pedaltrain board fit in the case! (Bonus cat pictures)

Attachments

• 20210210_182234.jpg
    20210210_182234.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32
  • 20210210_182212.jpg
    20210210_182212.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 32
I am using the T. rex tone trunk. It’s solid and will protect my Fm3 I removed the metal two tiered insert and there is a level board within 1613047694541.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a barely used Temple Audio Duo 34 for a steal (considering how much are those going for here in Mexico because taxes and whatnot). Made a cardboard cutout of my FM3 to measure the space for an additional FC6. It has the right size for the FM3+FC6, one Mission Engineering EP, one of those Mosky Dual Switches, a FAS EV-1 and maybe one of those BOSS WL-60 wireless.
I was impressed with their template maker (http://templeplanner.com/) that let's you pick from hundreds of devices and place/rotate them on their boards, then change the boards around to see how things would fit on their alternatives. Pretty slick app. I was able to quickly figure out the Duo 34 was a good fit. Here's a screenshot (had to use two FM3s since they don't have the FC6 in their system yet):
Temple Duo 34 option.jpg

Back
Top Bottom