Which OwnHammer V2 Cab?

Which OwnHammer V2 cab are you most looking forward to?

• 112-GTR Thiele 12L (Boogafunk 1x12 Thiele cab with EVM-12L Classic speaker)

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • 212-GTR Shiva 12N (Bogner 2x12 open back Shiva cab with Jensen P12N)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 212-GTR Shiva BLU (Bogner 2x12 open back Shiva cab with Celestion Alnico Blue)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 212-GTR Shiva G65 (Bogner 2x12 open back Shiva cab with Celestion G12-65)

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • 212-GTR Shiva JBB (Bogner 2x12 open back Shiva cab with Jensen Jet Alnico Blackbird)

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • 412-GTR Bogner 12H (Bogner 4x12 cab with Celestion G12H-30)

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • 412-GTR Bogner 12M (Bogner 4x12 cab with Celestion G12M-20)

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • 412-GTR Bogner V31 (Bogner 4x12 cab with Celestion Vintage 30 (Chinese))

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 412-GTR Mesa V32 (Mesa 4x12 Recto cab with Celestion Vintage 30 (English))

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • 412-GTR Mills 12K (Mills 4x12 Afterburner cab with Celestion G12K-100)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

ownhammer

Power User
Vendor
Which of the new OwnHammer V2 cabs are you most looking forward to in full library form?

Just curious, thanks!

Hmmm, that's a tough one. They all have there place. I am really digging the Blackbird Beta, so definitely looking forward to that one. I guess I would probably get the most mileage out of the Recto.

For such a laborious job, I feel you should pick the ones you feel like doing at that moment, for highest passion factor :)
You can do that secretly anyway ;)

I'm curious how our Robben Ford amp may be sounding more like him w. the right OH, but not even sure that one is in the list.
I'll go with the flow. All looking good :)

Maybe the djents will lead the poll again... Do them last or first, so we're done with that... ;)

I'll need to look at your list Kevin before I can comment. I'm new to your products. I'm in the low and mid-gain crowd using vintage type amps more so than high gain/metal, etc. So my tastes would lean that way. I'll repost with a few of my suggestions asap. You get the R121 yet? Loves me some 121...

Edit- just noticed (while sipping my first coffee) that it's a poll with a short list. G12M20 for me, but a close second would be a 2x12 with Blues.

For such a laborious job, I feel you should pick the ones you feel like doing at that moment, for highest passion factor

I know which are (by a very large margin, as it is now) my biggest sellers and will do those first, mostly just looking for an idea of where to go after that. After the first couple of ones I'm dead set on doing first, I'm going to try to balance what I think is good for diversity with what I think people want. That way there is a good mix going until I can get a good amount of these finished. If I ever got to play my guitar (let alone actually plug it into something) or record anything other than sine sweeps these days I'm sure personal preference would be a factor too. :p

I'm curious how our Robben Ford amp may be sounding more like him w. the right OH, but not even sure that one is in the list.

212-GTR Shiva G65 will be my leading Robben Ford combo, more than like.

Maybe the djents will lead the poll again... Do them last or first, so we're done with that... ;)

Lol, gonna try to have an even spread, cover the bases for everyone as quickly as I can. No tone left behind!

No "all of the above"? ;) :D

Haha, I'll definitely be much happier when all these are out myself. :lol

You get the R121 yet? Loves me some 121...

As I am typing this reply the door just rang, FedEx guy, dropped off my TG Channel. I wasn't expecting them this early in the morning, didn't want to chance taking the time to run upstairs to get some clothes on so had to meet him in my boxers... was kind of awkward...

R121, R92, and 2011c will hopefully be here next week. When they all are in the house i'll be sure to snap a pic and thank everybody for their help in giving them all a new home. :)

All of them.

Same here!

Forum settings max out the amount of poll options at 10, these were the 10 I'm most curious about. I know everybody loves them some Scumbacks. :) I have something interesting planned for one of them... :twisted

I know everybody loves them some Scumbacks. :) I have something interesting planned for one of them... :twisted
ouuhhh...exciting :) . never really "bought into project" like this before. makes it all the more exciting to see what nice little toys you can get next and already invested in.

How about Cabs not listed ( ie; SCUMBACKS ) !

Of the original V1 Cabs, those are the ones I use the most !

A friend of mine just got a new!! Marshall Basketwave with greenbacks. It made his EVH cabinet sound like s... not that good anymore. He is using it with his 5150 III head. Love grrrrreenbacks :)

Make some IRs!!!

His home is 600 km away....... About 8 hour drive. (not including snowy roads). But next time i`m in Oslo, maybe i got the time to do it. Next year! :)

I used to work in a guitarshop. It`s to bad i did not got to TM both amps and cabs before i left that job. Had plannes for CAA OD100se and PT, Mesa RA100 and TA30, Vox AC30HW (with greenies) and a Bogner Alchemyst.
We have had 20 Bogner Alchemysts in the shop, and they sounded ok at best.
But the last head we had.... OMG!! Don`t know what they did to that one. It sounded like the best Bogner ever (if you turned of the fx of course)

Anyway. Moved 600 km northwest, so that`s no go at the moment. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom