Which expression pedals to buy

Raimondas

Hi,

Case: AXE FX 2

!) which expression pedal i have to buy to use it with wah effect lets say ?

2) which expression pedal do i have to buy to use with gain parameter ?

3) which expression pedal do i have to use to change delay parameters ?

Ernie ball, mission engineering, any of these are good, i see there is tons of them, so i cant understand which ones are used when ?

Hi,

Case: AXE FX 2

!) which expression pedal i have to buy to use it with wah effect lets say ?

2) which expression pedal do i have to buy to use with gain parameter ?

3) which expression pedal do i have to use to change delay parameters ?

Ernie ball, mission engineering, any of these are good, i see there is tons of them, so i cant understand which ones are used when ?

It all depends on what you like to be honest. I was so used to the feel of Dunlop wah pedals, that I chose the Mission SP-1. It has a toe switch that I can step on to engage. For volume, I use the Mission EP-1. You can use the EP-1 for wah as well, but you'll either need to program it to disengage either toe down or toe up, whichever is your preference.

Many like the Mission for Wah because the form factor is identical to Dunlop/Crybaby. I also use one for Whammy. Both are spring loaded and setup for auto engage.

Many people also prefer other pedals for volume and other things requiring finer control because the Mission pedals have a fairly short throw. The Fractal EV-1 is popular as well as several others.

Depends on your shoe size. Just kidding...kinda. I have the FV-500H because I have large, wide feet and wah pedals were always a little awkward for me. The FV-500 is a big pedal and works well size-wise for people with big feet. If you are used to wah pedals, it will be different for you, although you can adjust the amount of resistance of the pedal for more comfort.
The downside is that its a big pedal.

Back
Top Bottom