Which Cab Pack next? Do you like it BIG or small?

Which Cab Pack would you like next?

• Total voters

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
It's a good time to be an Axe-Fx owner right now. I know what the next Cab Packs from me will be and I can tell you one of them has three smaller cabs that are IMO the best small cabs in real life I've got to try. On the other hand I have one 4x12 Cab Pack which is undeniably the best 4x12 guitar cab I have ever shot and there's something extremely special about it (something I've never got to do before which I can not tell at this point) but I guarantee everyone will want that cab from classic rockers to djent kids.

First clip is one of the smaller cabs. Second clips is the 4x12. Same settings for the amp which is Shiver LD.

So which one would you like next? Big or small?

Here's a picture of a small Axe and big Axe:

axe-musk-size-matters-small-66358.jpg

You vote. You choose. You decide. ;)

EDIT:

An extremely quick mix test with the 4x12 cab:

Last edited:
Sorry, but the awesomest cab owns Hanne .... :mrgreen ... just kidding...

How many batteries need your big Axe? .... ups, kidding again ... :mrgreen

Bring the "something extremeley special" on the table, Dude! :) Raise the bar! Again...

3155140.jpeg

Sorry, but the awesomest cab owns Hanne .... :mrgreen ... just kidding...

How many batteries need your big Axe? .... ups, kidding again ... :mrgreen

Bring the "something extremeley special" on the table, Dude! :) Raise the bar! Again...

3155140.jpeg

You'll see when these are out. :D Sadly I can't explain myself further than this at this point but if everything goes well you'll know what's up in a week or two.

I'm for more smaller cabs.
I'm satisfied with your 4x12 offerings for a little while, but the smaller amps have been criminally overlooked.

Yes there are other commercial IR's lately offering 1x12's and 2x12's, but...I...well... I think it's best if I just don't say anything about those.

EXCLUDING Cab Pack 10, those cabs were incredible.
Fractal gave me new hope in the human race with that one.

I think I'll try to push both of these packs out ASAP. :) Which ever passes through testing first will be out first.

I think I'll try to push both of these packs out ASAP. :) Which ever passes through testing first will be out first.

This is why I didn't vote, cause you capture them so fast I knew both we be coming out anyway. :D

BTW, they both sound really good.

Haha... well I don't capture things fast. I've been working with this 4x12 for two months already and I think it just got finished today. It was quite a different experience for me since I didn't work on it alone. ;) I think most people in here might be positively surprised about the collaboration for that pack when it comes out but I'm trying to keep it on the down low for now. :)

Hmmm... I think I just got an idea for the smaller cabs also.

Back
Top Bottom