Where's Waldo

James Ryan has some nice chops and sweet tones from his Axe FX II rig. Have been a subscriber to his channel for a while. It was him and Mark Day who are the most responsible for my purchase of the XL. :ugeek

I first saw the Axe at 0:12 or so. Curious - there's a lotta gear there that doesn't even seem to be turned on.

Man. Someday I'm going to have the chops to be able to nail something like that in a single take (I'm assuming it's a single take because the description says "live")

Not digging the tone. Too brittle. I'll just chalk it up to poor production quality.

I haven't listened to the audio, but when I clicked the vid I immediately recognized James. Check out his vids on youtube, he gets some really nice tones ;)

I haven't listened to the audio, but when I clicked the vid I immediately recognized James. Check out his vids on youtube, he gets some really nice tones ;)

I went and checked out some of his videos on his YouTube channel. No offense, but his tone is not that great. Again, this is just my opinion and someone else might love his tone. The dude has some pretty good chops though.

Waldo is everywhere in the room - That is what I see every time that I look at my Axe-FX II. Well, actually it's only a small sampling of what's in the box.

a wall of royal amp heads and cabs... and there... in a little corner... glowing his alien greeny light... the real sound source: The AxeFx!!! :lol :mrgreen :D :p :frog:

Back
Top Bottom