Wheres the best place to get new presets?

Thanks! Just downloaded Pete's presets and am eager to try them out live at
rehearsal manyana. :)

Only tweaks I have made so far was to used the preset leveling tool--as the Plexi
preset was WAY louder than the others.
Petes Cythornian preset and 2112's Atomic preset are all I used for a long time just great tones

Petes Cythornian preset and 2112's Atomic preset are all I used for a long time just great tones
The only thing I am going to suffer from is option paralysis due to all the great tones available. :)

It's like being hungry and walking down a street with dozens of world-class restaraunts to choose from.

Gonna snag a few of @2112 's presets (including the Atomica/High Gain faves) to gnosh on, too. :)

I have actually been referencing guitar mags or watching rig rundowns then recreating the rigs I am interested in. Unlike my prior modelers, the FM3 generally produces similar results to the real gear. Granted, not a preset, but takes much guesswork out of getting a tone.

I checked out 2112's Mesa Mark IV presets and they are pretty spot on---since
it instantly reminded me of why I love/hate that amp. It elicited all of the same
feelings and emotions of owning and playing on Mark series amps. ;)

I found them boring
At first I was expecting more of a wow feeling from these, but after I got to the Marshall stuff and Recto and doing the Pickup switching thing, It really felt like the amp was in my studio, I like metal and tweaked a couple of his MKIII amp and Deitzel Friedman etc.. and got what I needed but his edge of breakup amps are Sick, so mess with em a little and the scenes are very usable on every patch.

I offer a few nice patches.
I have been playing these patches for many years. I've used them on all my gigs, demo shows and studio sessions (Namm show, other trade shows, jams and concerts with Larry Mitchell, Steve Vai, Plini, Doug Rappoport, Erik Steckel and many others). They are "approved" so to speak! Of course, they have evolved with the fantastic capabilities of FM3 and Axe-Fx III. There are different patch-versions for different Fractal units. I always use the factory cabs.
I would be happy if you are interested.
Just check my Videos.
https://payhip.com/FrankSteffenMuellerStore/collection/fractal-audio-patches
Cheers Frank

I offer a few nice patches.
I have been playing these patches for many years. I've used them on all my gigs, demo shows and studio sessions (Namm show, other trade shows, jams and concerts with Larry Mitchell, Steve Vai, Plini, Doug Rappoport, Erik Steckel and many others). They are "approved" so to speak! Of course, they have evolved with the fantastic capabilities of FM3 and Axe-Fx III. There are different patch-versions for different Fractal units. I always use the factory cabs.
I would be happy if you are interested.
Just check my Videos.
https://payhip.com/FrankSteffenMuellerStore/collection/fractal-audio-patches
Cheers Frank
Oh I dig your videos, seen a few just when I bought my FM#, nice work, you jammed with Doug Rapport? Wow that dude is Wicked on a Les Paul, where do I get your best patches?

Back
Top Bottom