Where to mount mfc

What are you guys mounting the MFC and expression pedals on? I have a pedal train, but with the MFC on it, it won't it in the case anymore. Ones someone make a product that will hold the MFC and 2mission pedals?

I have my MFC and 3 Mission pedals mounted in a PT Pro (soft case) and they all fit very fine. The soft case is strong enought to be carried around with no worries

I don't mount mine, I have a MidAtlatic 3sp drawer I put them in so everything fits in my rack case for transport.

I have the largest Pedal Train hard case and have the MFC 101 and 2 mission pedals....fits fine for me

I have and own the PT-Pro w/ MFC, 3 Mission pedals mounted and fits fine in the soft case.

I worked on a PT-Pro w/MFC and 3 Mission pedals that fit in the hard case shipped to me from Texas and back. Fit fine in there.

Count me in the PT Pro w/MFC & 3 expression pedal club.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I use a soft case.

Last edited:
I have an NYC pedalboard and it works great. I forget which size, but it's plenty to hold the MFC and 2 expression pedals. I've had my MFC and pedals attached to the bottom with velcro for a year and a half, and typically stored upright, with no problems at all. Never had to reattach anything.

I too have an MFC and 3 Mission pedals on a Pedaltrain Pro. I don't want to hijack the thread, but I have a question about mounting. I know a lot of people use the 3M Dual Tape to secure the controller and pedals. Do you remove the rubber feet off all the devices before you secure them with tape? Or do you line up the pedals so the rubber feet fall in between the Pedaltrain rails? What about the MFC? Do you remove the feet off the controller?

I couldn't get the feet to line up properly between the rails (at least not for where I wanted the MFC) so I ended up removing the top three feet from the MFC, no problem. The bottom row of feet go between the rails. I also put a layer of duct tape over the screws after I reinserted it just so it wouldn't scratch.

For my two EP-1 pedals I removed either the top two or bottom two feet and did the same thing. Also needed to put a layer or two of duct tape between the screw and pedal base because otherwise the base had a little play in it where the screws didn't go all the way in.

I couldn't find Dual Tape in my area so I went w/ heavy duty velcro for the MFC, and the regular velcro (included w/ the Pedaltrain) for the Missions. Pedaltrains' velcro is pretty weak... it probably would work but I used a couple of zip ties too ;-)

I use a trailer trash flattrash vel-top board. It's flat, I don't really want the angle since the MFC is angled already, it's big enough for an MFC and 2 expression pedals (or 3, depending on the size you get) and you have your choice of either a soft case (which is really heavy duty) or a hard case. I can post some pics of mine later if you want to see it.

Back
Top Bottom