Where to find perfect pedal board

Here's another vote for NYC pedalboards. I got the Pedalhead ( Pedalhead Pedalboard/Case Combo - NYC Cases ) and it fits the MFC, 2 Mission expression pedals, 2 Mission TT-F switches (one just below each expression pedal) and 2 Mission XPB knobs (one on the top left corner of the board, one between my expression pedals). It's held up very well over the years.

Im using a custom made case, works perfect for me, not so light, wasnt so cheep to but VERY robust and does the job exelent for long time by now (pic in the sig', the upper case cover is not pictured).

Mine is great. They offer an add on center brace which adds even more support- put one on mine.

Super lightweight board, glad I switched to one.

The brace comes with any board 28" and up. Mine is the 24 so they say you don't need it, but I'm an anal retentive so on it went. :)

Honestly, it doesn't need it for support, but it does make it even handier for securing cables and such underneath.

I have a pedalboard + flight case that I purchased from Road Rage. It's the larger of their two board + case combos. It's physically very sturdy and well-built, but I didn't like the soft foam they used inside the case, so I immediately gutted it and relined it with high-density "hard" foam. Here are some shots of the board, both inside the bottom lid of the case, and removed entirely from the case.

Attachments

• board.jpg
    board.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1585.JPG
    IMG_1585.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 31
I have a brady flat board no carry case though, I was rather disappointed in how they shipped it it was wrapped with a piece of cardboard and that was it. It has a small twist in the board but i kept it anyway. i will be getting something else down the road.

Here's my MFC on a Temple DUO 17. Used four Medium Plates to fix. Solid as a rock. I carry it in the Temple soft case together with two Missions.

_1010028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom