Where to download Simeon Harris presets?

mobizoid

Inspired
I found some of the sound samples of some of Simeon's older presets on the web, like stutter...etc. But I cannot find anywhere to download them. Can anyone here point me in the right direction please and thanks.

that's all you'll find. i didn't make my presets available for download. have a look on axechange though. there are a few bibs and bobs on there.

that's all you'll find. i didn't make my presets available for download. have a look on axechange though. there are a few bibs and bobs on there.
I guess I have all that are available then....well thanks for what you have shared anyway Simeon.
Lots of sound clips of your older presets are available for a listen online. I guess I will have to do without.
I am new to the Axe Fx and the presets and blocks you are sharing are an invaluable learning tool.
I am primarily using my Axe in conjunction with Mobius VST looper and syncing it as slave. It is so much fun to use sequenced sounds with it and the software drum VST I also use in Ableton.
I am not a pro, by any means. No where your level Simeon...LOL. Have not played a paying gig as a guitarist since the mid 90's.
I was having great results with with Guitar Rig 5. However it has some stability and CPU usage problems that make it to flaky at times. So I had to sell off a bunch of Midi controllers and other gear to afford my new Axe XL+. Programming it is turning out to be pretty difficult task for an old burn out like me though. ;)

Back
Top Bottom