Where to buy ATOMIC CLR in EUROPE?

The good news is that they are now listing the Neo version in the European store, so hopefully it won't be long now until we can get those here in Europe.

The good news is that they are now listing the Neo version in the European store, so hopefully it won't be long now until we can get those here in Europe.

Well, I've been less patient. I've ordered my Dynacord AXM 12A, received it 2 weeks ago. Nice equipment, well designed and built. Very nice sound quality to my hear. I was in rehearsal yesterday with it and I had great pleasure. I can't compared with a CLR but I would be very pleased to do so if someone has a CLR in Paris/France. I'm really pleased so far!

A comparison Dynacord - CLR would be nice as the Dynacord looks promising.
I love my RCF NX12-SMA, but I could often benefit from more than its 60 degrees...
Maybe I should order one and compare it to my RCF...

+1

Dynacord vs CLR comparison would be great.

There are two aspects to the Atomic CLR that make me nervous about spending the large sum that the NEO costs with the current high dollar course;
One is that Atomics support seems to have been patchy at times, second is that some users have had serious issues with the amplifier, also the enclosure is reported to get scuffed and blemished easily. On the other hand it's the most popular FRFR-monitor on the forum, with tons of positive testimonials, and the reference solution to which all other options are compared.

Reactions: Ole
+1

Dynacord vs CLR comparison would be great.

There are two aspects to the Atomic CLR that make me nervous about spending the large sum that the NEO costs with the current high dollar course;
One is that Atomics support seems to have been patchy at times, second is that some users have had serious issues with the amplifier, also the enclosure is reported to get scuffed and blemished easily. On the other hand it's the most popular FRFR-monitor on the forum, with tons of positive testimonials, and the reference solution to which all other options are compared.

I fully agree with all this, and I had the same concern. But Dynacord is a well-known brand, quality products. And my thinking is that regarding the current Euro/dollar rate, I'm not sure CLR will be in the urge to make their product available in Europe... Once again, if any CLR owner wants to make a comparison in Paris, I'm available :)

I just bought the Dynacord. Played through it for some minutes and although it sounds a bit different than the RCF it sounds great. I'm pretty sure I could adjust it to sound nearly identical to the RCF with its built-in EQ (if needed). I THINK getting controlled feedback is easier than with the RCF but I'll check that more thoroughly. I'll put it through its paces in the next few days...
It's really small and compact, that's great, and the 90 degrees spread is good, too. And I got an awesome price including the bag. ;-)

A comparison Dynacord - CLR would be nice as the Dynacord looks promising.
I love my RCF NX12-SMA, but I could often benefit from more than its 60 degrees...
Maybe I should order one and compare it to my RCF...

Agree , love my RCF too but 60 degrees is not enought for my taste .

I just bought the Dynacord. Played through it for some minutes and although it sounds a bit different than the RCF it sounds great. I'm pretty sure I could adjust it to sound nearly identical to the RCF with its built-in EQ (if needed). I THINK getting controlled feedback is easier than with the RCF but I'll check that more thoroughly. I'll put it through its paces in the next few days...
It's really small and compact, that's great, and the 90 degrees spread is good, too. And I got an awesome price including the bag. ;-)

Where do you bought it ?

Where do you bought it ?

In France (but I think in Europe too) you can buy it with thomann. Simple and effective.

Hey Merlin17, when you'll have some more on the comparison between your RCF and the Dynacord, I think many are interested!

I bought it as a showroom unit from a local music store that I know quite well.
Interestingly big-t is not the cheapest option in Germany for the AXM-12A right now, it's officially available for 900,- at another store...

This AXM-12A looks a very interesting alternative for us in Europe. Based on the photos on Dynacord's site, seems rugged, and the specs appear to be good. The Sound On Sound review gave it high marks too, though they were looking at it more in a traditional PA application rather than as guitar FRFR.

If anyone wants to bring one to Geneva, I'd be happy to have a shootout against my CLRs. :)

Back
Top Bottom