• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Where is usb-A?

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
I noticed there is no Usb-A port on FM9. So does this mean USB-A on the Fm3 will never get functional as well?

crdark

Inspired
I noticed there is no Usb-A port on FM9. So does this mean USB-A on the Fm3 will never get functional as well?
I‘m also curious about this. I really hope that the FM3 will still get the possibility to be edited wirelessly.

This wish/likely fantasy……+1000.
I just wanted to add a little sarcasm to the thread, but you never know what FAS is cooking up. The USB-A port has been a topic on these threads since the FM3 was released and it's not enabled. It's likely that the SoC board had a built-in USB port and FAS had no real future plans to use it. Still I like to dream, but unlikely.

stdout

Inspired
Does MIDI-over-USB include MIDI thru? My understanding is that it doesn’t.

Ideally the FM9 would be able to serve as a MIDI hub. This would simplify scenarios in which a MIDI controller was being used to both control functions on the FM9 as well as application MIDI functions on a computer that was connected via USB.

Top Bottom