Where is the original wait list document

I removed the online spreadsheet and also asked that the thread for it be removed. I believe at least 2 people on this forum downloaded versions of it for whatever reason. I had my reasons to remove it (mostly due to people on this forum), and was not asked to told to do so by FAS. If someone else wants to do that for the next product release, go for it. Be prepared for a lot of flack, terrible PMs, and childish behavior.

I removed the online spreadsheet and also asked that the thread for it be removed. I believe at least 2 people on this forum downloaded versions of it for whatever reason. I had my reasons to remove it (mostly due to people on this forum), and was not asked to told to do so by FAS. If someone else wants to do that for the next product release, go for it. Be prepared for a lot of flack, terrible PMs, and childish behavior.
Sorry you took so much grief and abuse for what was, I thought, a Public Service. The world is full of crackpots, unfortunately.

Don't let The Bastards wear you down. ;)

This is the last I'll say about it; it didn't really bother me a whole lot. It's the internet, people feel powerful behind their keyboards. I'm quite familiar with that. I felt that a lot of misguided and over the top posts were not just directed at me, but also at FAS. The thread had a purpose to help pass the time and hopefully give some folks a bit of a distraction while we all post about how we're waiting and so on. But, a growing crowd started to take things far too literally and it went downhill from there.
Thanks for your support on it :). At this point, as we're cruising through the waitlist at a pretty good clip, people should just use the new thread to "track" things if they must.

Sorry u received grief over the list. I thought it was a nice gesture to see all the people excited about the new product like me... I signed up late but I couldn't remember how late.... I was beginning to get a little down thinking I would be waiting months... But after seeing the saved list I feel a little better

Back
Top Bottom