Where is my 3.0 Cliff ?? The corner is too far away!!

ccbc0282.jpg

Reactions: yek
I wonder if there's been a particularly nasty bug or something. A couple weeks ago all the beta testers were buzzing about the new amps and improvements in 3.0 and Fractal even posted on Facebook about 3.0 being right around the corner. Now everything is eerily quiet. I don't know if it's the calm before the storm or people (Cliff, mods, beta testers) have quieted down because of unexpected delays.

EITHER WAY, I'm still enjoying using 2.0; I just wish there was more of a time frame so I could plan accordingly (While this is wishful thinking, it is inherently dangerous for Cliff to promise a time frame because then people get upset if it's not met).

I overheard someone say, "I can't believe it's the middle of November. The New Year is right around the corner." So there you have it. Apparently the lady at the grocery store has been in communication with CC. 3.0 will be releasd on January 1.

I wanted to punch her.

BEFORE 3.0

Inigo Montoya
: I donna suppose you could speed things up?
Man in Black: If you're in such a hurry, you could lower a rope or a tree branch or find something useful to do.
Inigo Montoya: I could do that. I have some rope up here, but I do not think you would accept my help, since I am only waiting around to kill you.
Man in Black: That does put a damper on our relationship.

Inigo Montoya: I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Man in Black: Do you always begin conversations this way?

AFTER 3.0

Westley: Why won't my arms move?
Fezzik: You've been mostly-dead all day

Nintendo II? Is that what they called the SNES in Australia?

No, it was called the SNES here too. The only console that had a different name was the Sega Mega Drive, which was called the Genesis in the USA for some trademark reason.

As a completely irrelevant sidenote, the argument over what to call the Wikipedia article for the Mega Drive/ Genesis has been one of the fiercest debates in that project's entire history. "Sega Genesis" is currently the winner, despite it only ever being called that in one country. This has led to wholesale accusations of pro-Americanism, anti-Americanism, calls for consensus, calls for peace, calls for arbitration, and all purpose flame wars. Gotta love it.

Back
Top Bottom