Where is my 3.0 Cliff ?? The corner is too far away!!

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
I swear Cliff, if it wasn't for the fact that i am buying the new Rush live dvd that comes out tomorrow,and also Modern Warfare 3, I would be really pissed off at you right now!!

Who am i kidding, i'm still pissed!! lol

Last edited:
I wake up every morning/ check every now and then to see the red FractalAudio sticky posts. Damn!!

I got Uncharted 3 eating away at my free time. 3.0 would be wasted on my until I finish that.

hahahaha

imgonnaholdm128567621442476486.jpg

Attachments

• imgonnaholdm128567621442476486.jpg
    imgonnaholdm128567621442476486.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
worst part about that is that I'm still playing oblivion :lol I will probably be able to afford the axe 2 when I finish skyrim. Seriously, the developers lost track of gameplay hours after 300. I hate being a gamer :lol

Have you played the new Batman game? hear good things about it..just finished Portal 2, great game!!

Portal 2 is a great game. I too have had several friends recommend the Batman game.

Battfield 3 out, modern warfre out tomorrow, skyrim friday. It's a good time in the gaming world.

Ohhh... just picked up Rocksmith. What a fun game to practice to. Works with my wireless g50 too.

As for firmware 3.0... As DavidN1978 above says, its much better to get a bug free complete version. It sounds as if FAS is trying to coordinate the release with an upgraded AxeEdit as well so we will have the new amps and params there to avoid that backlash. Patience guys!

BTW... my 2c sounds awesome! :)

I actually bought Batman as well since the first one was satisfying as heck. It reminds me of the 1990's animated series Batman that I grew up to and am fond of. Also bought Okami for ps2. Good game with interesting graphics.

Hmm. Maybe it will coincide with the release of Kemper... hehe. That's cool. We will have something to play with and it will spare us the GAS... for a while.

Ohhh... just picked up Rocksmith. What a fun game to practice to. Works with my wireless g50 too.

As for firmware 3.0... As DavidN1978 above says, its much better to get a bug free complete version. It sounds as if FAS is trying to coordinate the release with an upgraded AxeEdit as well so we will have the new amps and params there to avoid that backlash. Patience guys!

:)

How's Rocksmith? I've heard it can detect bends / hammers ons / hammer offs? That's pretty freaking awesome if it does. Is it really acurate and eventually play the real deal?

T

Back
Top Bottom