Where Has Integrity Gone?

I'm just about ready to dump Sirius/XM on all my cars. When I turn on a music channel I want to hear music, not "Rachel Steele" or "Kristine Stone" yap about mundane nonsense between every song. The other day one of them spent about two minutes talking about the invention of the spork. Don't care, don't care, don't care. Play music dammit.

The last straw though is they are now playing edited versions of songs. Why on God's green earth would you play the edited version? It's not like you need to make more time for commercials. You play the edited version so "Kristine Stone" has more time to talk about sporks?
wait till they explain why their payments are 6 months out of phase with the membership renewal...

If you are lucky enough to be a customer of Fractal Audio, XiTone, ZenRigs, and those other awesome people who provide amazing customer service, then you know what it feels like to be treated with value.
Customer of all 3 and totally agree!

@MicFarlow and @ZenRigs Man are great, and we all know Fractal is as well.

Hans from VAFAM was also in the same class (RIP).

Customer of all 3 and totally agree!

@MicFarlow and @ZenRigs Man are great, and we all know Fractal is as well.

Hans from VAFAM was also in the same class (RIP).

Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself and give service as you'd like to receive it. I never understand why EVERYONE doesn't behave in that way - it really isn't difficult and makes your own day so much better being positive and trying to do the best for people!

Also helps to have awesome customers :)

Step 1: Get Spotify subscription

Step 2: Install Spotify app on phone

Step 3: Hook up your phone to your car's audio

Step 4: Pick artist or genre you like and click "radio" in the app.

I really don't understand the Sirius Radio thing? Shitty compression and slivered EQ that sounds horrible. Plus no control of tunes like Spotify and Apple Music. I cannot believe Sirius is still in business actually....Cliff don't cancel it as it will ruin them for sure.

I really don't understand the Sirius Radio thing? Shitty compression and slivered EQ that sounds horrible. Plus no control of tunes like Spotify and Apple Music. I cannot believe Sirius is still in business actually....Cliff don't cancel it as it will ruin them for sure.

2 words : Howard Stern

Once he goes - I go - and so do a few million other subscribers.

Satellite radio covers areas out here in the wild west (Radio Free America) where terrestrial radio and cell phone towers can't reach. But easily 95% of my Sirius Radio listening time is spent on the comedy channels. (Not a Howard Stern fan and I don't care about sports or the "news".) The music channels are like compartmentalized FM radio with 20-song playlists.

Back
Top Bottom