Where do I find MFC101 labels?

I bought the pedalboardlabels product a bit over a year ago when I bought my axe.

I bought the product with the interchangeable labels. I have to admit, a year later and I'm looking for something new. The magnet isn't strong enough, they are broken and lying all over my MFC case. Not sure if it was an issue with just that product, but they are worth good money and didn't last very long at all, so I'm here researching alternatives...

Hi Dylan - sorry to hear your labels didn't hold up for you, but things have changed since then.

The labels you had were our version 1 labels - we have since launched a Version 2 (KickTags 2) that are made with significantly stronger magnets (the strongest type in their class you can get), the labels are 1mm thick compared to the 0.25mm thickness of the originals and are liquid laminated so they will stick well to the board and are much harder wearing.

Steve Vai, Stef from Deftones, Larry Mitchell and many others have been using our V2 labels now on tour for a while and they're holding up great.

Sorry again your original labels didn't hold up for you, but V2 are a different story altogether. Please drop me a line if I can be of any help.

Cheers, Sukh

Hi, also a "Alternative"....

our Stomplabels at Stomplabel

We also have many happy Customers and Professional Players since we have Start 2010 our Labelbuisness,
Our Labels are also 1mm thick with Strong Magnets and liquid laminated since a long Time ..
Also Custom Text and every Design is possible next to all The Labels that you can see in our Shop ,
Also you can have all our Labels on our Site with other Text !
And our Stomplabels are in a one-piece Design !
Perfect Quality ,placed and produced in Germany

So now you have two Alternatives ! :)

pedalboardlabels

Or our Stomplabels at

Stomplabel

Feel FREE to choose , i think both Labels are Good now !
Cheers Sascha

Hi There ,
I only want To let you know that The Stompbox Set is now back in Stock !
Sorry for The waitingtime !
Wish all a Nice Weekend !
Cheers Sascha

After our Family Vacation we will also come with some New cool Labelstuff ,
Like Examples from some Cool Customstomplabels we have produced and with our New "Dark Black Style Stomplabels"
The Basic/The Presetset/ and The Control Set....

I'm sure these labels are great, and are certainly popular judging by the numbers seen in various rig photos etc, but I wish I could get something really plain. Personally, I can't stand these garish "stomp-a-like" things. One or two colour choices, wipe-on/wipe-off label area (so that I can write my own), etc, is all I need. I remember someone mentioning using magnetic calling cards - perhaps I'll have to go DIY. It's either that or masking/painter's tape. Just my 2 centimes worth... :)

I'm sure these labels are great, ( yes they are :) but I wish I could get something really plain.

No Problem ! If you like To have Labels without any Text , To make your own ,
All is possible !
Say what you like To see on your Labels (Color /Text /Design/ ALL is possible )

Than we make your custom-Stomplabel

At The Moment we have both (Christian and me ) our Family Vacation ,
But after The 19.8. we are ready To produce every Label ..

So, feel FREE to contact us : info@stomplabel.de

And if you and @ALL like To see faster what we make on our Stomplabels please add me on Facebook : "Sascha Beier Stomplabel"

Cheers Sascha

Last edited:
Purchase a Brother label maker you can just type what you want print it and stick it on.
I like the magnetic idea - I haven't yet settled on a definitive MFC configuration yet, so easily being able to swap things around once I've used it live a few times is a plus.

No Problem ! If you like To have Labels without any Text , To make your own ,
All is possible !
Say what you like To see on your Labels (Color /Text /Design/ ALL is possible )

Than we make your custom-Stomplabel
I'll take a look at that. Thanks.

I ordered these: Stealth Labeling System | missionengineering.commissionengineering.com

It's just Stomplabel labels made for Mission. They arrive tomorrow so I'll let you know what they're like. I imagine they're the same quality as what's from Stomplabel direct, just different label designs.

Hi, Thanks for your Order at Missions on the Stealth Stomplabels ,

yes, it is the same high quality like our other Stomplabels only the surface is on the Stealths matte and on the others in satin.
Thats the only diffrent between The Labels,

Have Fun with them !

All The best from Germany,
Cheers Sascha

stomplabel- said:
After our Family Vacation we will also come with some New cool Labelstuff ,
Like Examples from some Cool Customstomplabels we have produced and with our New "Dark Black Style Stomplabels"
The Basic/The Presetset/ and The Control Set....

Samples?

Samples....
We will make a new post here after our Family Vacation...
But if like To see some Pics , please add me on my Facebook Site ,
Please search : Sascha Beier Stomplabel
Thats my first place where I post more new pictures of Labelstuff ..
Thanks Man

Hi Sascha,

I am having trouble finding where to purchase on your website the labels pictured here:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/935054_548222268546761_1174783446_n.jpg

Thanks!

Yes thats right , you cant find them , because These Labels are at the Moment Not in the Shop , but soon !
We will make a New stylecategory "dark black Style" in our Shop, than comes a Basicset 17er / a Presetset and a controlset After our Family Vacation that ending 19.8.
THANKS for your Patience

Cheers Sascha

If you like to See some Pics of These Labels, please add me on Facebook ,
Please search : Sascha Beier Stomplabel

THANKS

An inexpensive option is to buy magnetic inkjet paper at Staples or any office supply retailer (~8 dollars for four 8x11 sheets), and make then yourself.
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/

This is what I did, however, I also spent a few minutes and found pictures on the internet of all the labels, (use google, search for MFC-101 magnetic labels, change to images for results and whollla!) so I used them as template to create my own for sizing, then did my own graphics with Photoshop. took me about 2 hours but the end result is labels that don't look cheap.

The hardest part was cutting them out.

I just received the Mission/Stomplabels Stealth labels and can confirm that they do rock. They have a very clean, subdued appearance on my MFC which was exactly what I was looking for.

The set is designed for an MFC 101 being used in AxeFX mode. So, all the out of the box mappings in AxeFX Mode on the MFC you will have labels for.

Other than that, my pedalboard looks a bit like a Mission Engineering advertisement now, with Mission logos on my labels and 2 Mission expression pedals, but that's not necessarily a bad thing!

Thanks, Sascha! Your labels kick arse!

Also thanks to Mission Engineering for the as always fine product and quick shipping.

Last edited:
I just received the Mission/Stomplabels Stealth labels and can confirm that they do rock. They have a very clean, subdued appearance on my MFC which was exactly what I was looking for.

The set is designed for an MFC 101 being used in AxeFX mode. So, all the out of the box mappings in AxeFX Mode on the MFC you will have labels for.

Other than that, my pedalboard looks a bit like a Mission Engineering advertisement now, with Mission logos on my labels and 2 Mission expression pedals, but that's not necessarily a bad thing!

Thanks, Sascha! Your labels kick arse!

Also thanks to Mission Engineering for the as always fine product and quick shipping.

Thanks Ben for your Words on our/Missions Stealthlabels
and your Nice short Review !!

Have a Nice Day,
Cheers Sascha

Back
Top Bottom