Where do I find MFC101 labels?

Hi Hansen,
Sorry for my Late Answer , i am Not every Day in the Forum..
We have a lot of Nice diffrent Labels on our Site ....
please take a look on our Site Home
But if you like our New Mission Engineering Stealth Stomplabels ,
You can buy them only at Home - missionengineering.commissionengineering.com because we produced the exklusiv for Mission
The are Soon available , because they are on the Way To USA
All the best from Germany ,Sascha

I don't think Stomp label is much better they are also over sees. The mission ones look cool but are limited for example they don't have any xy labels ect

Hi,
The "Missions" are Stomplabels ! :)
but these Stomplabels are complete New in matt Stealth style in the Same Color like the MFC , AND yes they are at the Moment only the Basic and Control Labels ,
But this is just the Start and we think others like the xy's or othe Labels will coming also in the next Time !

Ordered mine from Stomplabel.
They are awesome and the Delivery is pretty quick considering that they are coming from Germany??? I Believe.
IMG_20130312_184036_959.jpg

Hi,
We allways shiping two Times per week,
At Monday and Thursday evening we make all Orders Ready for shipment and
on Tuesday and Friday The Orders go Out to our Mailservice (DHL)
Than its on The Way to our Customers, but when the Package leave Germany the shipingtime is from Country to Country a Little Bit dirffrent....
But WE do so fast we can our shipment if The Labels are in Stock ,
Only when Customlabel are in The Order, than we need after placing a Order 1-2 Weeks Production Time before we can send them Out...
Hope that helps a Little Bit?
Cheers Sascha

Pedalboardlabels.com appears to be experiencing some delays in orders, their website is currently one page, possibly to suspend taking new orders until everything is caught up?

I'm getting the Axe FX 2 and MFC 101 this weekend and really want to order some glow in the dark magnetic labels with the various art colors i.e EVH..

Hey guys, sorry for being a little quiet of late but a lot has been going on with me (nothing bad, just crazy life stuff). Here's the update from my Facebook page I posted the other week - apologies for not updating here also, but I'm not online too much at the moment, as I hope you can understand. Here's the FB update:

---------------
Ok guys... time for an update on what's going on with me!

Most of you know that pedalboarldabels is a part-time venture and that I have a real (day) job that keeps the family in clothes, food and a house (you know, the boring stuff). So the labels business has always been running in evenings, weekends and, quite often, in the wee hours of the morning.

My real job has been getting increasingly busy, which is all good of course! My company is located in the very lovely Newcastle (North East England), but I live 300 miles away in the South - this has been cool as most of what I do requires me to be in this half of the country... until now!

Although my work has been primarily based in the south of England, over the past year, I've been having to spend increasingly more time in the company offices in Newcastle and, over the past few months, have ended up having to spend 3 days a week on average (sometimes more) up there. This is all good! However, it means I have been away from home a lot, and therefore not had the time to work on pedalboardlabels.

More importantly, I've been away from my family a lot too (including my 2 young children), which isn't so cool... So, we have made the decision to relocate and we're all moving to Newcastle in a month's time! Woohoo!

Bad news though is that is going to leave very little time for labels until I move, as I'm now busy packing up our house and entire life for the move north to the other end of the country, with all the organisation that goes with it to move our lives (schools, house, services etc etc).

Good news is I'm going to make some pre-prepared packs of labels and make them available inbetween move related stuff and, once I'm up there and have settled, I'll be able to get back to pedalboardlabels full swing as I won't have to be away from home so much

Thanks to all for the patience, I hope u understand the reasons for my slacking off. I have some cool things ready to go (when I can actually get the time to fulfill orders) and some wild ideas I'm looking to try out soon.

Limited stocks of stuff will be available for sale in the coming weeks, and I'll update here when it is.

Cheers all - back soon!
Sukh

Last edited:
I also have bought pedalboardlabels stuff. I would like to point out what a nice guy that Sukh is. He helped out with setting up Axe Fest UK and was nice enough to give looper labels to those attending. In fact he is very modest about his work and is a really, really nice guy.

Hey, if Thomas Nordegg calls for his assistance, then he must be good.

Back
Top Bottom