Where do I find MFC101 labels?

Hansen....I recently bought a set from pedalboardlabels

If you live in the USA, the shipping time is a tad long. I bought mine on or about Feb 17th but I think the wait is around 18 working days right now before they are shipped. assuming that is the case, mine should be in the mail by the end of this week and then hopefully delivered by the end of next week.

Having said that, I think the labels they offer are awesome looking and I look forward to applying them to my MFC! I also used their custom option for the labels themselves. This allowed me to get the exact label text that I wanted on my labels.

Another option is to make them yourself if you are handy and have the time (I'm good with photoshop but I have no time). On this forum is a thread by a guy named objector (or something like that) where he goes into a bit of detail on how to make them yourself.

EDIT: I see that the pedalboardlabel guy posted here!

If you live in the USA, the shipping time is a tad long. I bought mine on or about Feb 17th but I think the wait is around 18 working days right now before they are shipped. assuming that is the case, mine should be in the mail by the end of this week and then hopefully delivered by the end of next week.

Having said that, I think the labels they offer are awesome looking and I look forward to applying them to my MFC! I also used their custom option for the labels themselves. This allowed me to get the exact label text that I wanted on my labels.

Another option is to make them yourself if you are handy and have the time (I'm good with photoshop but I have no time). On this forum is a thread by a guy named objector (or something like that) where he goes into a bit of detail on how to make them yourself.

EDIT: I see that the pedalboardlabel guy posted here!

I don't think Stomp label is much better they are also over sees. The mission ones look cool but are limited for example they don't have any xy labels ect

If you live in the USA, the shipping time is a tad long. I bought mine on or about Feb 17th but I think the wait is around 18 working days right now before they are shipped...

Hey mate! Thanks for posting, and also for your order.

Shipping time is only that long as we are currently working our way through a lot of orders (and the time to ship is the same whether you're in the UK or the USA - we work strictly in the order that orders come in). The response to the launch of our V2 labels has been overwhelming and we're working our nuts off trying to fulfil orders, so sorry it's taking a little longer than normal (and that's why we have a big notice on our homepage regarding delivery times)

Once things settle down (1-2 more weeks I reckon), we'll be back to the usual 5 or so days for turnaround of orders, unless it's custom stuff which, as you can appreciate, can take a bit longer as they are custom made for each order.

Cheers!
Sukh

Last edited:
Or you can be adventurous and make your own. I bought the Stomp Labels first, EXCELLENT product, loved 'em, but wanted something a little more me. So I did my own custom set, magnetic like the others, but with my style in mind....

Cheaper than any of the alternatives, though it costs you time.

IMG_7517_zps62b169a8.jpg

Hey mate! Thanks for posting, and also for your order.

Shipping time is only that long as we are currently working our way through a lot of orders (and the time to ship is the same whether you're in the UK or the USA - we work strictly in the order that orders come in). The response to the launch of our V2 labels has been overwhelming and we're working our nuts off trying to fulfil orders, so sorry it's taking a little longer than normal (and that's why we have a big notice on our homepage regarding delivery times)

Once things settle down (1-2 more weeks I reckon), we'll be back to the usual 5 or so days for turnaround of orders, unless it's custom stuff which, as you can appreciate, can take a bit longer as they are custom made for each order.

Cheers!
Sukh

Sukh,

Just to clarify....I wasn't complaining. :D I just wanted to provide the OP with an expectation. I believe you explain your order process quite clearly on your website and I knew exactly what to expect when I placed my order. If I had an issue with it, I would not have ordered! Having said that, I appreciate that you took the time to post this information. That goes a long way towards building good customer relations! I have no problem recommending your labels to people!

Thanks!
-Mike

Sukh,

Just to clarify....I wasn't complaining. :D
-Mike

Hey brother, I didn't for one minute think that you were! Just wanted to clarify that the time to ship is the same if you are 3,000 miles or 3000 feet away from me lol!!

Many thanks for your order, I really appreciate it mate :)

Sukh

For those who are making their own labels, how do you get them to cut out in that shape with the nice center hole and semicircular hole up top for the light?

Also, how are you sticking your custom label on the magnet so it won't peal off, and so it's protected?

As to cutting- VERY carefully. ;)

Actually it's pretty easy. Straight edge and an Exacto handle the sides (I rounded my corners ala Stomp Labels, very simple to do free hand). and used a circle compass cutter for the inner circle. If you search MFC board threads here I posted links to online joints to get them, but they are available at all craft stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, ect and are very inexpensive. Some cats here have also recommended using a leather hole punch for the switch hole.

I had some heavy duty printable magnet "paper" so no adhering paper to it, printed right on the magnet. Different grades of magnet paper are available online. My labels are hella strong, and have taken quite a pounding since I slapped 'em on there without incident. No rips, no tears, and the magnets hold like nobodies business.

The other nice thing about doing your own is that because it's inexpensive you can switch 'em up when the feeling grabs you. Since your templates will already be finished (I use Photoshop to create mine) it's super easy to swap out graphics and names and whip up a whole new batch. I have a whole second set I made when I did the first, with the idea I might be changing up my MFC configuration in the near future (because of Scenes, mostly). 20 labels will fit on a single 8.5 x 11 sheet, so the entire MFC (except one switch) prints on one sheet, uber inexpensive.

One last thing I dig about the DIY labels I used- matte finish. Much less glare when stage lights hit 'em, which makes them a little easier to read.

I am a +1 for Pedalboardlabels.com. I was actually surprised when mine arrived. You can really tell a great deal of time, thought, and effort goes into every label.

I am a +1 for Pedalboardlabels.com. I was actually surprised when mine arrived. You can really tell a great deal of time, thought, and effort goes into every label.

Wow, what an awesome thing to say (and notice). Thank you brother!

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom