• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Where can I get a list of the real names of the overdrives in the FM3. I like king of tone…is that a Klon?

Where can I get a list of the real names of the over drives in the FM three? I like the “king of tone” od. What is that a model of?

Rick

Axe-Master
The Tone of Kings is the Analogman “King of Tone” pedal, a well respected double drive pedal with a very long wait list.

Pappy35

I too find it odd that they wouldn't model a Klon. For you effects gurus out there, which of the available drive models most closely match the Centaur?

Poparad

Power User
Maybe we should just start asking for a Wampler Tumnus instead. Brian's a cool dude and the Tumnus is a much more humble drive accessible to everyone.

Chewie5150

Power User
When I saw king of klon my immediate thought was khan. Then thought that'd be a great overdrive pedal. KHAN!
William-Shatner-as-Admiral-Kirk-in-The-Wrath-of-Khan.jpg

Top Bottom