Where Can I Demo The AF2 in the UK??

bazman1uk

Hi,

I currently use a TC Electronic G-System, a Tech 21 Sansamp PSA1.1 preamp, some pedals, a Peavey IPR1600 power amp and Purple Chili custom built 2x12 stereo cab.

I am considering changing all for an AxeFX2 and MFC101, however keeping the IPR and cab.

The issue is that they are quite expensive and I'm not gonna just buy them online until I'm sure about them and have tried them out. I will effectively have to sell my my gear to get them anyway.

Does anyone know anywhere in the UK where I can try these out as there doesn't seem to be a UK distributor yet?

Cheers

Baz

In your home!

G66.eu has a return policy.

AAEN

What he said .

G66 is the European distributor. Contact them they are great people, very helpful. You can return the unit, no question asked if you think for any reason it's not for you (which I'd highly doubt!)

But of course it would be nice to visit an AXE owner to hear his opinion. (You wouldnt meet a better sales representative :). And you still have the return right anyway.

He could also tell you something about how he cracked the nut(AXE). The AXE can be very overvelming in the beginning.

Let us hear about your experiences.

I agree: The folks at www.666.eu are really great!

AAEN

Plenty of people will help.

Chris is Oxford way, Dany in Wales, Max is NI, Im in Nottingham, Octatonic is in London and generally is happy to demo. Just let us know where you are and one of us - or another member nearer to you - will happily spend some time with you and the AFX2.

Plenty of people will help.

Chris is Oxford way, Dany in Wales, Max is NI, Im in Nottingham, Octatonic is in London and generally is happy to demo. Just let us know where you are and one of us - or another member nearer to you - will happily spend some time with you and the AFX2.

I'm in Glasgow should you be north of the wall. Same as anyone, happy to demo :)

I owned the G-system for a month and whilst it helped deliver an awesome tone, I decided it was nowhere near versatile enough for my needs. After that decision is made, there is only one other product.

Hi Guys,

You're great. Thanks for the offers. I'm in Braintree in Essex.

G66 sound like they're really nice people too, however I defo need some hands on experience before I take the plunge.

Anyone want a G-System signed by Steve Vai??? lol

Baz

G66 sound like they're really nice people too, however I defo need some hands on experience before I take the plunge.

Baz, G66 are fantastic! I'll quote what I wrote about them the other day:

On a serious note, I would once again like to thank G66 enough for the financial support they gave to Axe-Fest UK, their involvement was unexpected and incredibly valuable. Also I would like to thank Andy Hunt and Matt Button of Matrix Amplification for technical support.​

All dealing that I've had with G66 have been easy going and professional. Also you get an extended guarantee, for free, which I believe is transferable.

Bit far for me at present, as Im having lots of work done in the house. Might be able to justify a trip next month though if you still looking for a demo. It would need to be in the daytime, and in the week though due to kids at other times so it may not suit your own schedule.

Back
Top Bottom