Where are you on the Fractal waiting list?? Who's on first?

I get the sense on these forums that some people may think that this thread may be some way to sign up or get on the wait list for the floor controller. I hope that people who are interested actually make a waiting list request the correct way.

Maybe someone should edit the original message in this thread with a disclaimer that indicates that anyone interested in one needs to make a request to Fractal Audio Systems. ...And, that this thread is only a means for those of us who are sucking our thumbs in a fetal position waiting for this thing to feel better about how long it might take - wondering if and when an announcement is ever going to be made.

Having said that, I actually am really starting to have fears that this isn't an actual product that will be made available to us or the rest of the public any time soon. Consider this: The MFC-101 isn't on Fractal's web-site. The Fractal/Atomic FRFR tube powered cabinets are actually featured on the fractalaudio.com web-site and THOSE things are seemingly nowhere on the horizon. So, when you consider the fact that no mention is made anywhere on the official site about any MIDI floor controllers, you might assume that there's no way that they're going to be available any time soon. The "Fratomic" cabinets will probably be for sale long before the MFC-101. And, the Fratomics don't seem likely to be available for a long while. I hope I'm wrong, but man - this is taking forever and nobody from Fractal is saying anything about it.

This thread still EXISTS? Wow.

I wonder whether or not a true waiting list of any kind still exists at Fractal for this product? If so, I wonder whether or not those people who have been on it for well over a year or 2 are still in line in their respective positions.

I also wonder how many of the people who were once ON the real list and originally replied in this thread have since bought something else and would no longer buy an MFC-101 if their name was called. It would be interesting to see a true and revised waiting list.

Anyone? Bueller?

I bought something else, but that ain't going to stop me get this puppy if it works like I think it will. I am still interested to see if it can have more presets than the Axe FX. For example. 1 Axe FX preset can have a lot of enable / disable permutations for a song. I don't want to create multiple presets just to switch on a Drive and Turn off the Delay block. The state of the blocks in the Axe FX preset should be handled by the Controller. I want less presets to update / change etc.

I have been running a Rocktron All Access since fall 2007, but I will be getting this no matter what. I'll go hungry if I have to, I want to try this controller.

Scott Peterson said:
I have been running a Rocktron All Access since fall 2007, but I will be getting this no matter what. I'll go hungry if I have to, I want to try this controller.

Ditto.

I will also be getting this for sure. I bet the original wait list will hold water, I survived a long wait for the Ultra and that magic email came as expected as soon as it was ready.

Re: Where are you on the Fractal waiting list?? Who's on fi

Confirmed 7/2/10

Yeah...I know...I'm late to the party... :lol:

Confirmed 5/24/10
Had I known. I would have gotten on the waiting list with out even owning an Axe!!

my 7/2/08 confirmation was re-confiirmed by Danielle a couple of weeks ago. Man oh man I can't wait for it to come out.

Beats me !!
In there a couple of months ago... can't find the email !

Back
Top Bottom