Where are you on the Fractal waiting list?? Who's on first?

1/7/2008 ie: 1st July 2008
Seems like such a long time ago.
I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

I would hope that if the production & subsequent shipping goes OK the waiting list will not really mean a lot as the supply should be adequate for everyone who is waiting. What the waiting list should do is give the people in charge of shipping a good idea of numbers required. Anyway this is all a bit pie in the sky at the moment I think. I AM prepared to wait for a quality product. Still, we're all kinda sat on our hands until it all happens.

I suspect some of the "waiters" have moved on to competing products so your number might be lower.

If this product is mind blowing, you might see alot of LF's on the used market!!

Well that was my plan all along, to get a FCB1010, use that, then jettison it when the proper controller appeared on the scene. In the end I just settled for waiting....

I currently have a Ground Control Pro and have been holding out for the Fractal controller, mainly because I've been using my Axe lately with no controller. The other night, I finally broke the GC Pro back and and am now jonesing for a controller with more IA switches and two way communication with the Axe. I'm starting to weaken for the Liquid Foot but I'll hold out a bit longer waiting on the Fractal.

I'm hoping it'll be sooner than later because my FCB1010 is getting a bit flakey.
For a long time i've had one stomp button not working and now another is getting intermittent.
The FCB is limited enough without dead buttons.

I got on the list on 6/30/08.........but I've since bought something else, so all of you who got on the list after that date have just moved up one spot.

You can thank me later. ;)

p

Back
Top Bottom