Where are you From?

from plymouth, wi.
hey ripley156, the_kid is from little chute. he's the one that turned me on the axefx last year. now i have the ultra and the 2.
we've become friends because of this little black box. a really good guy.

yo yo shout out norcal, northbay, vino country (wine). mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmetal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/

I just flew in from MS.................................................... and man, are my arms tired! Ba-Dum Crash!!!
........cricket noise........cricket noise........cricket noise........cricket noise

Originally from Kansas City, MO. Now reside in Scottsdale, AZ. Where there are more Dbags and $30,000 millionaires per square foot than anywhere else on the planet. Some days, it makes you hope the Mayans were right.

Well if women are from Venus and men are from Mars. If you are from earth, does that make you a hermaphrodite?

Nah, just makes one wonder how the women on Venus ever stopped talking about shoes long enough so they could develop a spaceship to make it to Earth to meet the lads....heh.

Would be cool to have a local meetup for Axe-FX and Axe-Edit. At least I think it is a cool idea for San Francisco. I would host it here in my SoMa apartment meeting room, too. And yes, we can be a little noisy here!

Back
Top Bottom