Where are USA JP 2C+ Yellow/Red amp in AX8-Edit ?

I really hope we would get them in the AX8 as well as AFIII, But since Axe FX II won't get any more updates I think the chances are not that high...

You don't need a special amp to sound like him. I forget who it was, but one of the people selling 3rd party presets on here has some really good Petrucci presets available for purchase.

I really hope we would get them in the AX8 as well as AFIII, But since Axe FX II won't get any more updates I think the chances are not that high...
AX8 has not been declared EOL(yet)..so there may be a chance for the JP2C to arrive,.. but who knows....

Yeah I am aware of that but since Fas team do not talk about a possible Ares update for ax8 I have this idea that the end is imminent for the ax8 as well. I will be glad If I am wrong though :) . I guess we shall wait and see...

No idea if there are any bugs to squash on 1.03.
One would want them gone before a port to Ax8.
We have had updates hrs after Axe II updates and weeks after.
Cliff has been open about final updates for past products.
So no news is good news, hopefully.
But obviously the priorities are for the Axe III and a possible new product at the upcoming Axe Fest in a couple weeks.
Cross fingers n toes we will be fortunate for an update on the Ax8.
We are so fortunate to have what we have and more look forward too.

Cheers

Well as far as we know nobody is there to work on the AX8 so I wouldn't hold my breath. Leon Todd did a comparison between the two and it sounds like you could get there with a little EQ on the C++.

Back
Top Bottom