Where are the videos?

Still only two videos in all of the internet in the past two months, both of which are from commercial affiliates. Seems off...

Still only two videos in all of the internet in the past two months, both of which are from commercial affiliates. Seems off...

I can't find any new press from the places that announced the unit last April.
Guitar World, Guitar Player, Music Radar, and Guitar.Com have the original links still up.

I don‘t know to me the G66 vids from
Frank and Bernd were pretty deep
not sure what else there is to see

Leon and Burgs also don’t have them yet , none in Australia
i am sure both those guys will do amazing detailed videos later this month , when they get their hands on one

Last edited:
Well, I have had mine for about two weeks, and am still getting familiar with how it works. I still have not been able to tackle making adjustments to the switches. Hopefully this will be the next weekend project.
I am not the "make a video" type, but I will say this little box is extremely impressive to hear, fairly easy to navigate and modify presets/scenes and is very responsive to volume adjustments on the guitar, similar to a tube amp. My time spent has been focused on searching the factory presets to find a good match, or close enough to modify for the 24 songs I need to practice with the band this week. The factory presets, along with a couple shared here on the forum have proven to be very useful. and we are playing many genres of music from the 50's thru today.

@Paulg2uk cheers mate! The box arrived about 15 minutes before I had to set up for a rehearsal so I converted one of my Axe-Fx III presets and ran with it.

The new layout views function is super super mega awesome!

Leon that sounds freaking incredible
those Marshalls are all sorts of bada$$
have a great tour :guitar:

@Paulg2uk cheers mate! The box arrived about 15 minutes before I had to set up for a rehearsal so I converted one of my Axe-Fx III presets and ran with it.

The new layout views function is super super mega awesome!

No worries at all. Just trying to cure the boredom at work and your vid popped up. Awesome stuff! The FM3 really does sound excellent. It will be the same for me to see if the rest of band will notice any sound different especially my bass player. Strict analogue guy with pedals and a bass amp but he does like the sound of the Axe III.

Looking forward to see what else you come up with. I always watch your Axe III vids when a new one comes up on YouTube. I don't think I'd try half the features on the Axe III if it wasn't for you mate. Thanks again.

Leon,
Thanks for taking the time to do this before you embark on tour, and good luck !! Canada in the plan some day ? :)

Really love your videos, you bring huge value here, and thank you.
Question, you mention these patches exist already, I would like to load them to my FM3 for test flight. Do we simply just import them like any other preset ? Are they on AxeXchange ?

Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom