Where are the videos?

Leon's vid is up - Thanks Leon much appreciated for sharing it with us before you go on tour.

That really does sound killer, great stuff @2112 - Hope you have a great tour

I'm surviving at the moment with my III ("It's a hard knock life, for me"), but I'm gigging this weekend and will have to use my Atomic AA6, a fine little unit. But no Fractal. Really hope G66 get a shipment in soon, but I understand why there's gonna be more of a wait

Question, you mention these patches exist already, I would like to load them to my FM3 for test flight. Do we simply just import them like any other preset ? Are they on AxeXchange ?

The first patch he uses in the video is this:

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7685

Which uses this cab:

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?cab=631

I'm not able to locate the second patch, but you should be able to import them straight out of the Axe-Change window in FM3-Edit.

cab block is gonna need some work, sounds muffled af, no doubt IR length related. compared to 2112's usual tone it sounds like 5/10 as good, big difference

funny I don't hear that at all , I highly doubt its the IR length , if anything that would be less reflections and more Raw
he may have to tweak a few things but its close enough for RNR

just listened on iPad , computer and studio monitors . I would say its actually somewhat brighter , not sure where your hearing muffling

Last edited:
he usually uses a Strat with the JTM 45 so thats maybe a little darker this time but those Rock tones Marshall and MK2C+ are to die for IMO

cab block is gonna need some work, sounds muffled af, no doubt IR length related. compared to 2112's usual tone it sounds like 5/10 as good, big difference
Not hearing muffled. I’m guessing based on Leon’s comments he wouldn’t agree either.

Last edited:
This forum is great. Leon clearly says: "It sounds the same" but you say it's half as good from his youtube video. 😅😅😅

@Paulg2uk cheers mate! The box arrived about 15 minutes before I had to set up for a rehearsal so I converted one of my Axe-Fx III presets and ran with it.

The new layout views function is super super mega awesome!

This is literally the function that I suggested to add to the FC-12 as a compromise for those of us that wanted an FC-18 and was met with nothing but criticism, anger, and comments that the FC-12 was already perfect.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/control-suggestion.146672/

I think Leon cut in line.....😜😜
J/K ...by the time I get mine, Leon will have figured it out by then 👍👍

1. Heard other videos with that same SC245 and an AFX3 sounds searing af, clear as day

2. Hear this video with SC245 and FM3, 1:1 preset conversion and it sounds like a spider. I know it ain't the amps cause I know what the AX8 can sound like, and I know what a short IR sounds like. Looking forward to what the gurus can squeeze out of the cab block from here

💁

Back
Top Bottom