Where Are The Mr. Big Fans?

I'd love to meet Paul. He's so personable, loves pop music, can play any song. And he keeps broadening as a player. Lean Into It had great songwriting! I didn't know Pat Torpey died. VH is one thing, but these guy are my age.

I'd love to meet Paul. He's so personable, loves pop music, can play any song. And he keeps broadening as a player. Lean Into It had great songwriting! I didn't know Pat Torpey died. VH is one thing, but these guy are my age.
I didn't either

Yup here! i have Seen Mr. Big several times live and also Paul on his solo Tour in a small Club in cologne.
Had a small chat with him, awesome guy!

I liked them better with Richie Kotzen.

Just kidding! :)

Guess they were/are massive in Japan. Makes me wonder what is up in Japan
where the love of all things electric guitar/rock seems to be alive and well.

Billy’s album Holy Cow! is one of my favourites. Lots of great guest appearances and Billy is a killer Guitar player as well, which I guess shouldn’t be a shock I guess. Doesn’t stop the envy though… :astonished:

Count me in, I love all albums from all eras but Lean Into It is my favourite. The whole band was really stellar. RIP Pat Torpey.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Big was the only band that supported Rush on 2 consecutive tours, and I saw one. They were an absolute powerhouse live! I was like, spent when they were done. VERY impressed. But it was weird...
As good as they were, when Rush took the stage, it was like, "Ok. That was the boys. Now here's the men." Maybe it had something to do with the stage appearance... Mr. Big was set up in front of Rush's gear, so when they came on, they had the entire stage. Rush rolled out the carpet they played on. But they were just more "refined" maybe...? The sound was more dynamic, and richer, plus they had keys at that time. It's hard to explain, but even as great a show Mr. Big put on, Rush was much better. It was hard to believe too.

Back
Top Bottom