Where Are The John 5 Fans?

TSJMajesty

Fractal Fanatic
I didn't pay much attention to John 5 when he was with MM, but since then I've been amazed at his obvious chops, but also his versatility. I really like guitar players that explore, and blend styles, and every time I watch him, I'm just in awe. Where else can you find Hee Haw and Metal in the same sentence? ;)
Here's 2 videos that show his talent.

John 5 can play anything really he is a virtuoso, and yes a super nice person as well, very down to earth :)

Last edited:
Excellent player for sure, I also never gave him the time of day when he was with Manson but once i looked in to him i was very surprised.

Not sure it was wise to take the second solo there...
and....?

He did a really good instrumental cover through the solo, then took the rest of the song and made it his own. You don't have to like him or his music, can't really say I'm a fan, but I don't get why you would be critical of someone who recorded a song to honor not one, but two, music icons by playing their song and adding his own style and flair to it.

and....?

He did a really good instrumental cover through the solo, then took the rest of the song and made it his own. You don't have to like him or his music, can't really say I'm a fan, but I don't get why you would be critical of someone who recorded a song to honor not one, but two, music icons by playing their song and adding his own style and flair to it.
Not knocking John5's thing here, at all.
I meant the second guitarist's solo :)
I certainly wouldn't want to follow what John5 laid down!

Back
Top Bottom