Where are the Axe II samples? Come on, beta testers!

The reverb has been improved a bit. Also a parametric EQ with visual display is available to craft the tone of the wet signal. I added X/Y capability to the reverb last night.

The EQ really allows you to create interesting reverb sounds.

wow, that's great news! thank you cliff!!

+1.
Metal tones would be very intriguing.

I did play some chugging/triplet riffage on some high gain patches I don't know if we recorded any of it..the time flew by and Java is a busy guy, all the beta testers have their hands mucho full in my estimation.

Dave

Great job guys!
You can tell that's a sweet guitar/pickup combo, that signal to DAW is good, and that the DAW is decent as well. Really lets the axe-fx II do it's thing.

It's more about getting out of the way of axe-fx II now more than anything else. It's that good IMO.

guitarnet70 said:
I hope Scott is not reading this one...:twisted :lol:lol

No offense to that Scott guy but his clips really left me questioning if I wanted to get another Axe. Java, made the sale for me. Such great sound. Cliff, Java needs to beta test all your stuff.

Here is a clip from DaveZ of 2 of the clean stock presets on the II- the last sample uses the new cave reverb

This is the first II clip I have been really impressed with, that's a great clean sound. What guitar and pickups are you using?
Now we need some equally great distorted tones.

Last edited:
The sound quality is amazing. I've never heard anything sound so good running direct. The clean is so beautiful. WOW!!! It's the perfect unit for any setting. This is going to take the guitar world by storm. Nice work!

It's an honor to be a part of this new wave of technology. I am humbled to even know about the Axe Fx II before most people. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom