When to shut off and how long to keep on

I couldn’t find both of the definitive answers
If you are just playing (not using too much resources or pushing the axe 3,like just playing at home,

How long is it ok to leave it running?
How quickly is it safe to turn it off or turn off back on again?
Is it best to leave it running when not in use it or shut it down the minute your done?
Just wanna take care of it with the best procedure

If there is a hard drive like the kemper it’s brst to treat it like a computer ! IMHO

Whenever the firmware is updated it shows a message to turn off the Axe Fx III and wait 5 seconds before powering back on. Should answer one of your questions. Regarding leaving it on or not, I turn mine off when I'm done playing for the day, just like any other gear I use.

Mine is sometimes on for days. As Cliff said somewhere "its designed to be good, not cheap" and "wherever possible, we over specify parts/components for quality"

Not his exact words (from my memory) but something like that in some various discussions here on the forum. I assume keeping it on for days doesn't hurt one bit

Beleive it or not as simple as it sounds some of your replies were much more appreciated than you can imagine

I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE WITH THIS THING, it’s literrally Exactly the same as a Mesa dual rectifier . I wouldn’t have believed it unless I bought one!

I will NEVER turn it off!!!! (Lol j/k)

Does it have a hard-drive or solid-state drive?
That’s kinda where my mind was.
Servers and office computers run for years without failing and usually when they do fail, the hard drive crashes. The Axe-Fx is basically a computer without a hard drive.
ok so there’s the answer

I turn mine off when not using because I try to not waste energy. I'm that weirdo that only has a light on in the room I am in.
me too, another +1

Does it have a hard-drive or solid-state drive?
see what happens when you ask a question. Others can make more of it !

Also I finally get the block chain
But what can you do with 5 lines? Like isn’t that ALot
I saw some shunt (? Is that correct use?) so is it more for other FX?
This machine is incredible
I turned up the output and it growled like a Mesa,,,,,!!!!!! Omg!
Did digital get better than analog?
Marty McFly would be buggin!
Lol

Well Boys
I understand what you meant now

It’s not so much what are you Going to do eith all this ?

It’s what CANT you do with this now?

It’s like as an electric guitarist, this uncaps your potential

Just an incredibly well thought out and well designed and perfectly executed machine

Couldn’t be happier, and I now seriously doubt downgrading now

Actually bigger problem is now I need more power!!!lol

God bless u fractal

Reactions: jon
Back
Top Bottom