When switching scenes the newly selected scene is displaying the last scene [fixed]

rokzleon

Just upgraded to 5.01.

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature.

When switching scenes, the newly selected scene is displaying the last scene I was on.

For example - If I switch from Scene 3 to Scene 2, The Scene 2 display is showing the name of Scene 3.

When I switch back to Scene 3, the Scene 2 display then shows its proper name.

This is happening across all presets.

Attachments

• Scene2-displaying-scene3s-name.jpg
    Scene2-displaying-scene3s-name.jpg
    858 KB · Views: 6
  • ScenesOnFM3.jpg
    ScenesOnFM3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
@JoKeR III thanks for the quick response! I guess I had something set weird in my layout from before the upgrade.

I just did a - Utilities > Reset System Parameters on the FM3 then switched my layout back to Scenes. It's working now as it should. The scene name is changing on the display as I wanted it to.

@JoKeR III thanks for the quick response! I guess I had something set weird in my layout from before the upgrade.

I just did a - Utilities > Reset System Parameters on the FM3 then switched my layout back to Scenes. It's working now as it should. The scene name is changing on the display as I wanted it to.
Cool, glad you got it working the way you want.

Looking closer at your photos I noticed it was the factory preset "Euro". From FW 5.00 to 5.01, the 'second press = previous scene' function was added and the Scene 1 footswitch '2nd press' function was set to 'ON' in this preset. Should you encounter this in any other presets, look at the switch configurations in the 'FC Edit' page of FM3 Edit.

Looking closer at your photos I noticed it was the factory preset "Euro". From FW 5.00 to 5.01, the 'second press = previous scene' function was added and the Scene 1 footswitch '2nd press' function was set to 'ON' in this preset. Should you encounter this in any other presets, look at the switch configurations in the 'FC Edit' page of FM3 Edit.
This is exactly what was causing this behavior, @JoKeR III. This is a bug and will be corrected in the next release.

Back
Top Bottom