When is AX8 gonna be back in stock?

Yan Taran

Hi Everyone! My parents agreed to get me an ax8 pedal for my 18th birthday and as you can imagine I was very excited. But! Unfortunately, it went out of stock right on my birthday... so I was wondering if maybe anyone knows how long it usually takes or has any other info.
Thanks in advance, Yan.

Hi Everyone! My parents agreed to get me an ax8 pedal for my 18th birthday and as you can imagine I was very excited. But! Unfortunately, it went out of stock right on my birthday... so I was wondering if maybe anyone knows how long it usually takes or has any other info.
Thanks in advance, Yan.

I asked sales a week or so ago and they said they don't know when they will be back in stock.

The fact that they seem to be able to give rough estimates on most other products for stock and not the AX8 almost leads me to believe something new is coming soon.

That is usually when something new drops! All is quiet and then.... Have you seen the latest and greatest from FAS!

Then starts the wait list, then the speculation threads, then the lucky few that are first to get it, then the how come it doesn't have this or that and why did they do it that way but i'm gonna put myself on the waite list buy it anyway. I may have left a few things out but that should be the jist of it.

Back
Top Bottom