I've noticed you're one of the few players I've seen that has a very unique tone coming from your Axe3. If I did original songs, that's the first thing I'd be looking for out of this box: My own flavor. You got it brotha!

I've noticed you're one of the few players I've seen that has a very unique tone coming from your Axe3. If I did original songs, that's the first thing I'd be looking for out of this box: My own flavor. You got it brotha!
thank you , i really appreciate your comment, i'm trying to create new tones, i'm bored of the classic tones 🙏

Great work! Love the uniqueness. There's a subtle nod to a few things there (maybe even some SRV if he was a robot?? :tearsofjoy:) but totally your own thing going on. Excellent! Thanks for sharing 👏👍

Cool. I'm not familiar with the Variax guitars, but I knew that people were gutting Variax electronics and loading the in their own guitars. I figured that this may have been one of those. Looks very metal for Line 6.
I have shuriken variax as well (standard scale version) and combined with my FM3 makes a fantastic gigging combo

Back
Top Bottom