When do I lose the "apprentice" status?

I'm in the oposite case: I want to be Apprentice forever, always on guard and keep learning

Personally I'm not sure if "Forum Addict" is a badge of honour or not :)
My current status is "Regular", the meaning of this word in spanish is "nor bad, nor good" or "so-so", but I understand that the meaning in english points to "habitual user"...this makes me think that an habit and an addiction are very close hehehe!

250 is the magic number to go from apprentice to regular.

Would that suggest that Apprentices are Irregular?

Metamucil.jpg

I just noticed that I have moved from apprentice to "regular". Check my number of posts and likes, and maybe it has something to do with it. I really don't know, either.

There are some higher levels but I'll leave those as a surprise for you to uncover.

View attachment 35584

I'll have to be a "Fractal Fanatic" at heart. At my rate it would take another 90 years to get to 2000.

And I don't have another 90 in me. :D

But if I did last that long, I bet folks would still be trying to convince FAS to develop more Mark I firmware.

I was addicted so long, I was finally diagnosed as a fanatic. Methinks I shall be fanatical for a while yet.

There are some higher levels but I'll leave those as a surprise for you to uncover.

Hmm.. from 250 on up, each successive step is double. So theoretically the next steps are 4000, then 8000.

From this:
iaresee.jpg

...I think it's safe to say that the 4000 level is "Person." :D

Extrapolating, I predict 8000 is "Concept of Being."

edit:
Extrapolating further, 16000 is "Don't you think it's about time you started spending some time with your family or playing guitar?"

Back
Top Bottom