When do I lose the "apprentice" status?

Inspired
The status under my username says "apprentice", and has for quite some time. My question is, how can I change this? Or is this some kind of automated nonsense? Seems odd that just because I don't write lots of posts here that I'm basically called a noob. I've owned Fractal products for over a decade, starting with a Standard, moving on to two Ultras, an Axe II, and now this week an AX8. Plus, I've been an active member here for six years now.

I'm a lot of things, but I'm no apprentice.

The status under my username says "apprentice", and has for quite some time. My question is, how can I change this? Or is this some kind of automated nonsense? Seems odd that just because I don't write lots of posts here that I'm basically called a noob. I've owned Fractal products for over a decade, starting with a Standard, moving on to two Ultras, an Axe II, and now this week an AX8. Plus, I've been an active member here for six years now.

I'm a lot of things, but I'm no apprentice.

Who cares?...

Sure do.. well actually I was going write “soon… be patient grasshopper…soon!” But “soon” is also the standard for the Fractal “when” here… :cool:

Soon has become a four-letter word around here. :)

Where are you in Germany? My wife and I visited last year for the first time, and we're going back next fall. Loved it!

Funny post!

I joined before you. Had an Ultra, two Axe II's. Now have 2 Axe XL and 2 MFC101. Posted way less than you though, so I'm probably a junior Aprentice.

Back
Top Bottom