What's your next rig upgrade going to be?

I would like to upgrade my expression pedals. And at some point I may invest in a pair of FRFR speakers; but that doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon. But some better quality expression pedals would be nice near term.

I seriously don't need anything - I'll probably wait for another 5+ years for the next generation of the Axe to come out... Until then - very happy with my XL...

Definitely the FM3. I'm pretty much set as far as everything else guitar-related goes, but it would be nice to have a portable mini-Axe FX that I can toss in a bag and take to jams.

I seriously don't need anything - I'll probably wait for another 5+ years for the next generation of the Axe to come out...

Similar boat here. My Axe-Fx III and FC-6 have me well covered, although an FM3 might be handy and fun. (I'd need to sell my AFX II Mk 2, XL+, and MFC-101 first, though.)

I want one of those small 20w Marshall heads. The DSL version seems to be the most versatile. It seems like a useful backup thing to have, useful on both a stage and rehearsal and fun to have at home without having the neighbors appear with burning torches and pitchforks. I got the digital stuff fully covered with my trusty Axe-FX, some analog side fun would be nice to have.

Other than another EV-1 and a FC-6 I can't think of anything. But I may get another 4 x 12 and have a full stack in my bedroom. I've wanted a full stack since I was 14. I may do it just for shits and giggles.

Other than another EV-1 and a FC-6 I can't think of anything. But I may get another 4 x 12 and have a full stack in my bedroom. I've wanted a full stack since I was 14. I may do it just for shits and giggles.
Marshall sells those Marshall stack shaped fridges. But they are a bit on the small size. Why not build a full size Marshall stack enclosure around your fridge? That way shits and giggles and utility as well?

I want to buy some really nice cabs. I think I'm going to build my own foot controller as well. I want mine a little different, and haven't had a hobby project in a while.

Coming tomorrow, a Shure QLXD receiver, beta 58, and body pack.
I'll move my headset mic from Shure SLX4 to the QLXD and move guitar from 2.4ghz wireless to the SLX4 because 2.4 isn't very reliable in high RF enviro. Beta 58 will be backup for the headset and a speech mic for CEOs at corporate gigs. Drunks at bars begging to sing still get the $50 Audix and cable - LOL.

My next upgrade is a fairy dust unicorn dream: 2-space Axe-Fx III

Back
Top Bottom