What's your fav marsh or plexi model for Q7.02?

Tahoebrian5

Fractal Fanatic
Title says it all. I switched from one of the plexis to the Brit silver in Q6 and I'm wondering if the grass is greener now in 7.02. Let me know your favs.

That's actually what got me started on the Brit silver. I've since switched to the own hammers players pack PR75 fat which sounds a bit better for my setup. The bass still isn't perfect though.. I'll never be satisfied probably.

Cool, I'll give the 6550 a run through

Plexi 100 High with some Greenbacks and a Les Paul Custom is my default Marshall. For more gain I go with the 6550.

^same here. I keep coming back to the Brit 800 if I want that classic, aggressive Marshall rock tone.

For solos, I'm also a big fan of the FAS Hot Rod. It's focused and bright in all the right places for me.

Still tons of mojo in the Brit Pre model. One of my go-to's in the studio, I pair it up with a couple of Valhallir Wolverine IR's and I'm good to go.

Plexi 100 High with some Greenbacks and a Les Paul Custom is my default Marshall. For more gain I go with the 6550.
Same here with the 100W, LP and greenbacks. Endless hours lost jamming to YT backing tracks (and I still play the same thing over, and over, and...). Since 7 hit I've fallen in love with jammin again. Forget running scales!

Back
Top Bottom