Votes: 23 13.5%
  • 41-50

Votes: 64 37.6%
  • 51-60

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • >60

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
The largest age group is probably one of the bigger reasons why this forum is so well behaved compared to others. It's why I like hanging around here. Knowledgeable, friendly and experienced people for the most part.

That could be actually. I think i'm the exception at super-mario-bros-star-blinking 23 years old.

Under 20 ???
Damn the world is changing.. When I was under 20 I had to save every penny I had to finally get my coveted BOSS MT-Z Metal Zone pedal ;)
Lucky scamps !
33 here and still refusing to give up delusions of being a teenage bedroom rocker !

31 now, and 32 in a few weeks.
Its all good, I just tell myself 30 is the new 20, and 40 is the new 30. So I think Im good for a while.
:p

Now I understand the back problem arguments better.:roll

Can I conclude that the Axe-Fx is for guys in and after their mid-life crises to compensate for their feeling of becoming old farts? :eek:ops

Now I understand the back problem arguments better.:roll

Can I conclude that the Axe-Fx is for guys in and after their mid-life crises to compensate for their feeling of becoming old farts? :eek:ops

63--yeah the Axe II is my Ferrari. Actually at this point in my musical career, I want to have the best, and learn from the best--don't have time for less than that...love this forum...don

Hey there! Well I'm 18 years old and I worked my ass off all summer so I could pay for my Axe II when my name came on the list. Been playing geetar for about 7 years now, thanks to my dad who plays guitar too and the King Crimson I got to listen when I was five. I admit I'm a metalhead :) but I also play prog stuff and I'm proud to say that I have recorded my first album already w/ Post Breakup, electro/indie/rock (postbreakup.com), unfortunatly no Axe-FX II in this album (but the new songs with it so far sound great :D). Thanks to all of you for all the information found over here and in the wiki!

Young enough to have fun, but old enough to know how to have fun without getting hurt or arrested.

BTW, I had my mid-life crisis already. I was gigging when moving band equipment was the equivalent of being in the furniture moving business.

44 here. Kinda bad age here - '4' and dead are pronounced nearly the same, so I'm double dead already. Upside - 5 and 'no' sound similar, so in Feb I'll be dead-not.

Been playing out since I was 9 as a drummer, and my teacher had me sit in with his jazz band at gigs. As the drummer in a kid's band, all the other kids bring their crap to your house, some leave it there. That's how I found guitar, bass & keys!

Now I gig with other folks from 40-60 once a quarter at a friend's practice studio/club, the occasional worship sit-in, and enjoy playing with my kids (11-14) who don't know what it's like to save for gear, they just play with Dad's ;-)

Amen Bro. The first time I played electric guitar in church, The Beatles were on their 2nd US tour. In dog years, I'm dead.

My aunts got stuck taking their 9 yr old nephew (yours truly) to the 65 Hollywood Bowl show. Was my first concert. Not a bad way to start! :)

about to turn 41 in a month and a half.

I figured the age would be on the higher range. When I was in my 20's no way could I afford an Axe fx.

Back
Top Bottom