What's your #1

For today at least. I change pretty often. The G & L in my Avatar was for a while. Then my bluesboy was. It has been replaced by a JP6 BFR solar flare. That thing is rocking me the past week. I put cobalt son it and it really pops. So what is your #1. I know I will post pics later.

My #1 changes over time. It's all about what I'm feeling at the moment. Some of my guitars sound very similar but look very different so it's all about what kind of mood I'm in.

That said there are some guitars that I would get rid of before others. I guess I have a first string/second string kind of thing.

WAWS_04.jpg

Currently enamored with a couple of new Schecters.

Banshee Elite 7 FR/S
Tempest Classic 6

If I *had* to pick between those I'd have to go with the Banshee. It's just a beast of a guitar.

I really haven't touched my others since getting this one. I'm hopefully selling them to go towards the 7 string version.

IMG_0520.jpg

I always bring 2 guitars to a gig. One is almost always one of my American Warlocks, the other one varies quite a bit...lately it's been my Peavey Wolfgang Deluxe, have been debating about switching to one of my ESP's, my Polka Dot V or Marty Friedman Kelly.

whichever one fits my needs at the moment. sometimes i need an LP, sometimes a Tele, sometimes a strat, sometimes something with a Bigsby, etc...

I always bring 2 guitars to a gig. One is almost always one of my American Warlocks, the other one varies quite a bit...lately it's been my Peavey Wolfgang Deluxe, have been debating about switching to one of my ESP's, my Polka Dot V or Marty Friedman Kelly.

You need another Kelly like the one I have for sale!

My number one is a S5470Q with Dimarzio Gravity Storm and an American Deluxe with Dimarzio Area (the order doesn't mean anything)

IIRC last time it was 90% PRS guitars right? ;)

I can't decide which is #1 but it's a tie between three of my PRS 24 fretters.

Back
Top Bottom