What's up with this, is it for real? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my conclusion is that this is a bitter decision from a person who MUST attack FAS regardless of the consequences.

Thank you all for your inputs.

BTW in 2014 I purchased the Axe-Fx II XL and have been happy ever since. :)
The baby doesnt get what he wants so he makes sure no one else does

I simply ask this question:

What other review of a piece of musical equipment have you ever seen where there is not a single note of music? Not even background music at the start or finish, just complete dead air for more than 2 hours! Does the guy even know anything about music, much less play the guitar?

There WAS some playing on the first version of that video (IIRC it was almost 4 hours long and this is the second or third time he reposts edited versions) but people in general (not just the so called "Fractal fanboys") gave him a hard time about how shitty the playing was. I guess that fueled more the anger he has towards all thing FAS.

I fell asleep two minutes into the video. What did I miss?

"Old man yells at electronic equipment"
old.jpg

There WAS some playing on the first version of that video (IIRC it was almost 4 hours long and this is the second or third time he reposts edited versions) but people in general (not just the so called "Fractal fanboys") gave him a hard time about how shitty the playing was. I guess that fueled more the anger he has towards all thing FAS.
So you mean that we must avoid bad guitar players => ( goes to) not good for all of us? ;)

Also, IIRC he didn’t have a clue that he had recorded his stuff without cab modeling turned on, which of course disqualified him as a reviewer altogether.

Why is this person allowed to post inaccurate info that could be damaging in some aspect to a company? Can anything be done?

He contacted me waaay back when he was looking to publish his ’review’ of the Axe FX 2 (he wanted some ZenRigs stuff to review at the same time). I politely declined his invitation as he came across as a total bell-end!

If he spent this much time playing or learning something on guitar, he'd be much more ahead in life than this senseless drivel.......can't make up for talent with this crap. It's so stupid it's comical.

This is like complaining music CDs were not 20 Cents back in the day.

Fractal has to cover all their overheads of R&D, rent, staff, equipment etc mostly out of hardware sales I imagine. And somehow still come out with a profit.

You are also paying for access and updates to the unique (and superior to competitors IMO) firmware and software.

Ok, last question: Can Fractal report the video to Youtube as inaccurate and misleading?

Fractal cannot do anything all all....there are tons of guys who post stuff like this across every industry all the time on Youtube. There are guys who know just a little about a product then open up the product and do so called review, or tests and spew their opinion on it and get hundreds of thousands of hits in some circumstances. These guys have carved a niche for themselves and some are good and some are bad, and many with an agenda to harm or just get clicks because that is how they make money. Its just how it goes when all of us are allowed to have Opinions and post them instantaneously for others to see, and then no one is really questioning the validity of it..... goes for Politics and Products. Its a crazy time we live in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom