What's up w shipping lately???

<Paul

I was supposed to get my FX8 Sat (before 8:00) waited and waited then update now says Tuesday. What happened to Monday? (UPS)
All carriers used to be so fast, lately things are constantly being said to arrive on a date then several days later. I realize such a thing is subjective to circumstances and the ability to move a package across the country in a few days is nothing short of amazing, but, I am waiting like all week for Saturday like a kid at xmas, then to see not till next Tuesday, gesssshhh that's anxiety. Monday I could have accepted as Saturday is often hard for them but Tuesday??? Come on Daddy needs his toys!!

Wow one day, throws them into a tail spin. Recently I have had no holiday weeks and things got pushed back. I remember stuff from Sweetwater getting to me in like 2 days, amazing. Now it seems like 4-5 at the fastest. My FX8 will be over a week now.

Hilarious, had to run to the store w the Wifey for a couple minutes, missed the damn delivery(signed package) and now have to wait for return delivery hopefully tomorrow. I hate the signature thing, I always make sure my Sweetwater stuff is not signature. True I know it is to help keep the package safe but in my case my house is secure, and I hate missing something. Get this the UPS left no missed delivery tag, so no code to enter on the website. I only found out I missed them by checking my tracking again at about 7:30pm, there it said no one home. These guys also never ring the bell with the drop something, USPS, UPS, FedX, they just drop it and take off. Strange stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom