What's the easiest way to upload Austin Buddies LiveGold Presets?

I loaded them bank-by-bank using Fractal-Bot. Super fast and easy. I then audition all the presets moving my favorites to an open bank and deleting those I'm not interested in.

Several ways (without involving third party applications):

Load full banks at the Axe-FX
a) Load the full bank using Fractal-Bot
b) Open the bank using Axe-Edit \ Manage Presets \ Bank \ Open -> Drag and drop all the bank presets to the right window

Load/Audition individual presets
a) Open the bank using Axe-Edit \ Manage Presets \ Bank \ Open -> Audition the presets at the left window. Press spacebar to mark the favorites. Select "Show Only Favorites". Drag to the right window all the favorites at once.

Wow - I had no idea you could load individual presets from a bank natively! I’ll give that a go later - thanks for the tip.
Pauly

b) Open the bank using Axe-Edit \ Manage Presets \ Bank \ Open -> Drag and drop all the bank presets to the right window

a) Open the bank using Axe-Edit \ Manage Presets \ Bank \ Open -> Audition the presets at the left window. Press spacebar to mark the favorites. Select "Show Only Favorites". Drag to the right window all the favorites at once.

Thanks Piing!

Back
Top Bottom